We've been vacations at GCIV for over 6 years - first stay was when the resort opened in 2007. Service is fantastic. Location is close to perfect. Frank and his staff have taken excellent care of my family and me. He continues to go the extra mile by reaching out before we get there to ensure everything is in order to include vacation packages, golf cart rental, and restaurant reservations. The resort is very safe and clean - constantly maintained. The full size kitchen and laundry set-up make this resort ideal for longer vacations. Highly recommended...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grand Colony Island Villas features luxurious suites. 3 bedrooms beachfront, 3 bedrooms partial sea view and 2 bedrooms partial sea view. Located by the beach less than a mile from downtown San Pedro, with spectacular view of the Caribbean Sea and the barrier reef. Kitchen is fully equipped, central air conditioned, with washer and dryer. Pier 366 Seafood House by the beach serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Reserve a tour with the onsite dive-shop and tour center or just relax in our 3-tiered fresh water pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand Colony Island Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Colony Island Villas Hotel San Pedro
- Grand Colony Island Villas Belize/San Pedro