My sister and I really enjoyed the Grand Colony. The unit was very high end and clean. We had a gorgeous view of the ocean and the pool from our balcony. The staff was very friendly and extremely helpful. Ada, the front desk clerk, helped with cabs and dealing with lost luggage. Luis, the security guard, adjusted the bikes the hotel loans to fit us and our hauled our luggage to and from our 3rd floor villa. We really enjoyed our stay and would definitely go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grand Colony Island Villas features luxurious suites. 3 bedrooms beachfront, 3 bedrooms partial sea view and 2 bedrooms partial sea view. Located by the beach less than a mile from downtown San Pedro, with spectacular view of the Caribbean Sea and the barrier reef. Kitchen is fully equipped, central air conditioned, with washer and dryer. Pier 366 Seafood House by the beach serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Reserve a tour with the onsite dive-shop and tour center or just relax in our 3-tiered fresh water pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Grand Colony Island Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Colony Island Villas Hotel San Pedro
- Grand Colony Island Villas Belize/San Pedro