We had spend merely 2 nights there, but Grand Colony do live up to their name of excellent and amazing service. Especially the manager, Frank Habet. We always see him walking and checking the compound and at the same time chatting with guests. Amazing view for the suite and they are so comfortable and all you need is there. A trip to grocery store, you will not leave to go for anything else but dinner. But with such a amazing view and well equipped kitchen, its so nice to be able to have dinner over the balcony over looking the Caribbean sea and sunset view. It was amazing. The magical feeling it is not words can described. I would recommend this to everyone, and definitely will be back before you know it for sure :-)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grand Colony Island Villas features luxurious suites. 3 bedrooms beachfront, 3 bedrooms partial sea view and 2 bedrooms partial sea view. Located by the beach less than a mile from downtown San Pedro, with spectacular view of the Caribbean Sea and the barrier reef. Kitchen is fully equipped, central air conditioned, with washer and dryer. Pier 366 Seafood House by the beach serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Reserve a tour with the onsite dive-shop and tour center or just relax in our 3-tiered fresh water pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Hotwire, Agoda, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand Colony Island Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Colony Island Villas Hotel San Pedro
- Grand Colony Island Villas Belize/San Pedro