“Relaxing lunch, lovely view”
Review of Blue Water Grill

Blue Water Grill
Ranked #24 of 201 Restaurants in San Pedro
Cuisines: American, Asian, Caribbean
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups, Local cuisine
Description: Since 2001, a restaurant on the beach in San Pedro, Belize. Owned by a local girl. We serve breakfast, lunch, and dinner every day. We're committed to serving good food and drink and making a difference in our community. Visit our website to read more.
Reviewed April 28, 2014

My husband and I had wanted to have dinner at Blue Water Grill, but w/o reservation the wait was too long on a weekend night, so we decided to go for lunch the following day. My husband ordered an Hawaiian burger and beer; I ordered a grilled chicken salad, white sangria and Key Lime pie. We enjoyed a lovely view of the water. Our waiter was attentive. I would go back.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,519)

Reviewed April 27, 2014 via mobile

Ok, so truth in advertising, we had a Belikin at Ramon's, then dinner with drinks and wine at Caprice, then a great big margarita at Wild Mango...which brings us to BWG. It has been a few years, and we love what they've done. Can't wait to try sushi night, but I digress. My bride of 25 years finds clothes she actually likes, so I go off to pay while she orders appetizers. I come back and she has ordered two pizzas. Wow, I think, the little despot is hammered. But she wasn't (much), just hungry I guess. Both were good, but there were a tin of other things on the menu that we'll go back for. And then it was off to Hurricanes...

Reviewed April 24, 2014

Great place for breakfast. You can sit and watch the sun as it rises. The staff was wonderful and food service was quick.

1  Thank Liko88
Reviewed April 24, 2014 via mobile

This restaurant sits right on the beach, so the breeze was perfect. Its clean and open. The server was pleasant but I didnt get a name. She was willing to accommodate our requests, but we weren't blown away. Maybe she was having an off night.

Everyone had seafood. Thai curry shrimp had the right mix of coconut and heat. The grilled mix was perfectly prepared. The cevice had a little too many carrots and the conch was tough. And the east meets mex was interesting and flavorful. Dessert consisted of warm flourless chocolate cake with melty vanilla ice cream. YUMMM! Oh, and apple crisp...which was good but was blown away by the cake.

For us, this is a been there done that. We will skip it unless it's a Tuesday or Thursday...sushi nights!

1  Thank Lisa C
Reviewed April 23, 2014

We loved this restaurant in San Pedro! Excellent service, clean, open air, and great food! They serve Sushi on Tues/Thurs (I think...double check when because they don't serve it every night) and we ordered several rolls and ALL were good and the tuna sushi was very fresh! We would most definitely eat here again!!