Open today: 7:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Highly recommended!

We met our guy as we got off the Coastal Express and he took us right to the store. We were able... read more

Reviewed February 27, 2019
shanopolka
Grand Prairie, Texas
Competetive price, top courtesy and solid golf carts in San Pedro!

Coming from Canada I did not know what to expect and was skeptical to book online. I emailed... read more

Reviewed February 11, 2019

from $50.00
from $95.00
from $90.00
More Info
All reviews rental experience person golf cart rental companies bridge pass ferry rocks paperwork resort shop
Selected filters
Reviewed April 22, 2018 via mobile

Was offered a cart by them near the ferry. Contacted them later in the trip and they took great care of us. Cart was in good shape and had zero problems. Much cheaper then the resorts charge and they will deliver to you. Will be a return customer.

Date of experience: April 2018
Wissam H, Manager at Rock's Golf Carts Rentals, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2018

Hi Matt , Thank u so much for ur business & the review !
We really Appreciated !
Hope to Serve u better next time u come back to the beautiful island San Pedro !

Reviewed February 18, 2018

I contacted Wiam via the website and he got right back to me via email. He gave us an excellent price for an 8 day rental and our cart was delivered to us at the airport. Wiam and I spoke on the phone and i gave him a deposit and all was well.
The guy (don't remember his name) who delivered it was very cranky and said he had been waiting over an hour for us, however, our flight was on time and the correct information I had given to WIam.
i thought there was a compartment on the cart that could be locked, and there wasn't.
The only slight hitch was I didn't know how to return the cart, whether to leave it at the airport or what. That wasn't made clear to me and I emailed Wiam the day before we were to leave San Pedro but didn't hear back from him. As it turns out, one can leave the cart at the airport and the key at the front desk of Tropical AIr. Would have been helpful to know that. I missed my Tropic Air flight that my friends were on because of that, though the flight left early. Apparently they leave when the plane is full! No problem though, i was on the next flight 15minutes later.

I would rent from them again now that i know the drill!

Date of experience: February 2018
Wissam H, Manager at Rock's Golf Carts Rentals, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2018

Hi Becky , We'd love to offer u something ( Free Rentals , etc ) on ur next trip Just mentions ur story next trip .
We Thank u so much for ur business & like to see u again choosing us to make sure u get the right service .

Kindly accept my apologize !

Reviewed February 18, 2018

I recently rented a golf cart from Rock's Golf Cart Rentals for two weeks. On the day of arrival, I had told Wiam, the proprietor, that I would simply walk from the Tropic Air terminal to his location which was a couple of blocks away. Unfortunately, it was raining. However, when I got my bags and turned around a young man was waiting with the cart at the baggage area. He drove us back to the store and within 5 minutes I was on my way. He actually gave my partner and I a Belikin Beer as well. There are many golf cart rentals in San Pedro who will add additional fees to the rental price. Rock's was not deceptive and I received a lower rate than many of those facilities. Wiam, his brother and staff are professionals. You will not be disappointed.

Date of experience: February 2018

Awesome Review , Thank U SO MUCH DON ! , We are so glad that u had a great experience with us , Thanks for Choosing Rock's Golf Carts instead of many others , hope to see u guys soon again on La Isla Bonita !

Reviewed January 21, 2018 via mobile

We recently vacationed in San Pedro and we weren’t sure about renting a cart or not. When we got off the ferry from Belize City, there were a few different companies trying to rent carts to the passengers. When Rocks approached us with the best rates I was being swayed to rent a cart especially since our condo was north of the bridge.
There were 4 of us with luggage, so I went to there shop to fill out paperwork and was back on my way within 5-10 minutes. The cart was in great condition, worked fine without any mechanical complications at all. They gave me their number so if I had any problems then I knew how to easily get a hold of them. I also knew upon renting the cart that I needed to make sure it was filled with gas to the same I rented it at.
Our group was so glad we decided to rent a cart because of how much more of the city and beaches we were able to see and visit.
When we go back to San Pedro, I will definitely rent from Rocks again. They were a very easy company to work with and grateful for their honesty and helpfulness.

Date of experience: January 2018
Wissam H, Manager at Rock's Golf Carts Rentals, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2018

Hi Ja ,Thanks a lot for the Great Review ! We are so glad that u have had a great experience with us & so happy that u enjoy ur time on the beautiful island .
Much Appreciate ur business & thank u so much for choosing Rock's Golf Carts
Looking Forward to see u guys coming back to san pedro so we can offer u a super deal!

Wiam

Reviewed August 16, 2017

Do not use this company for golf cart rentals. Both my sister and I were there last week (August 2017) and both our families rented golf carts from them for six days. The four person carts were supposed to be $220 each, but when we got back the credit card statement shows they charged us $255 each. We both also got an UNAUTHORIZED charge yesterday (seven days after we got back from our vacation!) for $18 with no explanation. I find it unsettling that they kept our credit card information and charged us without us knowing for something we didn't agree to. I have tried contacting them three times and no response. Very shady business practice!!

Date of experience: August 2017
2  Thank coley5454
Wissam H, Manager at Rock's Golf Carts Rentals, responded to this reviewResponded August 18, 2017

Hi Coley , the 255$ was for the rentals period as u sign paper work and accepted & i did email u the copy u have signed (in case u lost the one we gave u) . but the 18$ u complaining about is for gasoline that u have not replace .
Contract signed said : Cart with Full Tank Of Gas Must be Replaced .
We have explained everything with an email but u seems to make thing difficult .

Anyways Thanks for the bad reviews !

Wiam