“Great fishing. great guys!”

Cari'Bean Tours Belize
Ranked #48 of 83 Tours in Ambergris Caye
More attraction details
Owner description: One stop for Manatee Tours, Sea Horse Watch and Snorkel with the Sharks, Beach BBQ's, PADI Dive Instruction and Local Diving Trips, DeepSea/Reef/Bone and Spear Fishing, Personalized Charters. Our business philosophy has always been to keep it small, safe, fun and personable. We look forward to making your vacation to Belize fun and memorable too...
Reviewed November 14, 2012 via mobile

Went fishing twice caught some snapper and a barracuda first time out and had lunch prepared for us on a private island ....awesome! Second time out caught snapper and a big trigger fish again one of the guys (Brian) cleaned the fish and cooked dinner for us! Both meals were the best we had for the whole two weeks we were in Belize!

There are newer reviews for Cari'Bean Tours Belize

Reviewed August 20, 2012 via mobile

While in San Pedro, we were continuously haggled to go snorkeling with various companies walking in town. A lot of them felt really sketchy! We decide to book our tour through the Phoenix Resort! And they did a great job at finding us Carri'bean tours! We did a customized tour of: snorkeling in 3 different coral reefs, saw manatees, sting rays, and sharks, fishing for our lunch, private island BBQ lunch, tour of Caye Caulker.

First off, remember to reapply your sunblock when snorkeling!! Also, remember you can potentially get wind burn!!! And boy does that hurt!!!

At first Oliver and Brian were not very talkative, but as we got more into our tour we realized they were really cool guys! Oliver who totally reminds us of Danzel Washington was hilarious and very skilled at what he does. The fishing was super fun, but thats where we got sunburnt. BBQ lunch was great surprisingly! Brian walked with us around Caye Caulker and let us explore the town. It was very nice and it felt safe.

I think the best part of the tour is knowing you can trust them and that they are here in your best interest to make sure you have fun and be safe.

Thank you for the awesome tour! But next time please remind us to reapply sunblock and potentials of windburn! :(

Reviewed June 3, 2012

My family spent 1.5 days with Oliver and his crew and we loved every second of our time together! We did a half day of snorkeling and a full day of fishing/snorkeling/beach bbq. My parents are older and my mom in particular, gets sea sick easily and doesn't know how to swim. Oliver was so patient with her and for the first time in her life, she was actually able to go snorkeling! He realized right away that the waves made her nauseous so he did his best to choose locations with the calmest of waters. There are no words to describe how much I appreciated his gentleness and kindness he showed towards my mom. If you have someone in your group with special needs, Oliver is DEFINITELY the person to go to for a guaranteed great time!

On our full day, the boys in my family loved to fish and Oliver and Brian were great at showing them the ropes and they even stayed out later so that we could fish even more! They celebrated every fish reeled in and cheered us on during our long drought between catches. Oliver and Brian also showed us how to spear fish and even let my brother try it out! We squeezed in some snorkeling and the absolute highlight of my entire trip to Belize was on our way to the private island, we encountered a huge pod of dolphins. Oliver graciously slowed the boat down and allowed us to enjoy them as long as we wanted. It was AMAZING!!!

Afterwards, we met Tito and his son on one of the most gorgeous islands I had ever been on. We took our time taking pictures and exploring while Oliver and the gang cooked up a storm. They prepared everything we caught (obviously they caught the majority of it!) and we had the best meal of our entire trip on that island. I wish I could live there!!!

Oliver and Brian are both hilarious and we had an incredible time. The only thing wrong is that Oliver definitely needs to find a new favorite basketball team ;) Our days were perfection (even despite the rain at times!) and we hope to go back and hang out with them again sometime soon!

1  Thank Stephanie T
Reviewed May 24, 2012

Oliver is the man... Great day is the least I could say.. Oliver and his crew took 8 of us out for a fantastic day of fishing and snorkeling. The fishing started off slow but this guy will find the fish or die trying. By mid morning we had few keepers on the boat and were off to snorkel the reef, not the normal destinations but the ones the LOCALS go to. We saw everything there was to see on the reef, sharks, rays, turtles, and Manatee's. All the while his crew was with us in the water spearing fish and letting us have a try at it. Culminating with a 10 lb Mangrove Snapper at the end of a spear. Off to the Beach BBQ with Tito and the boys, couldn't have asked for better. They cleaned the fish and cooked on Tito's Fogon. Holy smokes, great meal, ceviche, baked fish, potatoes, and beans and rice. You don't get more Belizian than that. Oliver, Brian, and Hey You ( at least that's what I called him) were the crew that people dream of, always laughing and speaking a brand of Creole that they only understand. Could not have been a better day. Thanks OLIVER you know how to do it right.

1  Thank Boncaca
Reviewed April 27, 2012

Last week we spent a day with Oliver and Brian in the boat on the turquoise waters of Amberguis Caye. THE MOST AWESOME DAY EVER........Oliver went out of his way to find us calmer waters for fishing, snorkelling and a fun day at sea. All four of us (Cheryl, Rickie, Matt and Heather) caught fish for lunch and so enjoyed our snorkeling even if we did see SHARKS.....:) Upon reaching the deserted island the prep for our fresh lunch commenced. The ABSOLUTE BEST CONCH SALAD EVER!!!!!! All the rest of the food was to die for it was so lucious. We had so many laughs with them and they so enjoyed Rick's FISH DANCE.....wha ha ha ha Most of all my dream has always been to see seahorses AND THANKS TO BRIAN I SEEN 3 SEA HORSES........OH THE MEMORIES I WILL CARRY FOREVER. Thanks Oliver and Brian for such a fun day. Cheryl & Rick Canada

2  Thank Fabulous86