“Amazing! A must do!”

$412.50*
and up
Blue Hole and Turneffe Islands Helicopter Tour
More attraction details
Owner description: The most famous dive site in Belize was discovered by Jacques Cousteau.
Excelsior, Minnesota, United States
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Amazing! A must do!”
Reviewed April 11, 2014

I had read several reviews that dissuaded me from booking a trip to the Blue Hole on my first visit to San Pedro. On my second visit I decided that I need to experience it for myself and was glad I did. The Blue Hole was an amazing dive to 137 feet. Because of the sheer wall there was plenty to see on the way up/down. It was amazing.

The second dive at Half Moon Caye and third dive at the Aquarium were also great. I strongly recommend diving with Amigos Del Mar if you are diving from San Pedro because they have the largest boat and having a large boat makes the 2.5 hour ride out bearable. We were in 6-10 waves and a smaller boat would have made the trip miserable.

Do it!! You will not regret it.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Andy L

• Hungarian first
Wisconsin
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 60 helpful votes
“Belize Virgins”
Reviewed April 10, 2014

We got lucky with a super day and great viability. Our dive into the blue hole we will never forget. When i got there I said " lets do this once and check it off our list" I can't wait to do it again!!!

Visited April 2014
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“Nothing more than checking the block on the bucket list.”
Reviewed April 7, 2014

The weather was great, but the Blue Hole itself was a bit of a disappointment. Not much to see, but it was something to check off the bucket list. The follow-up dives at Aquarium and Half Moon were fantastic, though.

I'd pass on the Blue Hole if you are expecting something really exciting.

Visited February 2014
3 Thank Talia62
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Worth it, if only once in your life”
Reviewed April 6, 2014

can get crowded, but an amazing deep dive experience! Sharks ion the gloom, stlagtities at 130 feet, wow.

Visited March 2014
Salem, Massachusetts
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Turneffe island resort to blue hole”
Reviewed March 29, 2014

Turneffe island resort has the best trip to the blue hole. 45 ft cabin cruiser in style. First class picnic on the beach between dives. Other operations showed up in dinky boats they drove 2hours plus from the mainland...no thanks!! Go with the best.

Visited March 2014