“Good food” 4 of 5 stars
Review of The Cheesecake Factory

The Cheesecake Factory
Ranked #17 of 498 Restaurants in Alpharetta
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Denver, Colorado
“Good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013

Food was good, service was average. I had the pizza which was nice. Probably a little too heavy on the basil but good nonetheless. This was in the mall location in Marietta

Visited July 2013

Arab, Alabama
“Pretty good, but not what it used to be”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013 via mobile

After 15+ years, I was looking for the Cajun pasta I loved, but it now has a tomato base and was not to my taste. The strawberry creamsicle was surprisingly good but more calories than I expected. Great waitress and nice ambience, but basically a chain with chain food.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars
Acworth, Georgia
“Very good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

Food is very good and the service is great. Servers are very friendly. Not a long wait to get your food.

Visited July 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
“Awesome Angus Beef Burger and Fries”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2013

I recently had an excellent lunch here. I ordered the Angus Beef classic burger with fries. I requested it to be well-done and I was pleasantly surprised they cooked it done AND it was still juicy! Awesome burger! My friend ordered the chicken sliders and loved it, too. The service and atmosphere were equally excellent. This restaurant is conveniently located on the outskirts of North Point Mall. My friends and I always stop here for lunch after shopping. It is great for lunch or dinner anytime. No matter what I order, I am always happy with my meal. The flavors are so well constructed that meals here linger in my mind...and I end up back here eating as often as I can.

• Visited June 2013
Merrittstown, Pennsylvania, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Somewhat Disappointed”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013

I had never been to any Cheesecake Factory ever and friends said how great it was. It was not. The clam chowder was good, but the salad was not. Left over bib lettuce ends, almost invisible chopped egg, three pieces of tomato, and I think there may have been some dressing on it somewhere. My chicken was.... Ok. Took home some cheesecake. It was fine. The server tried. i felt sorry for her. I won't be back.

• Visited June 2013