“Wonderful”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 4, 2012

First time ever eating at this chain. Just went in for desert and it was definetly worth the wait. Had a wonderful waiter who answered our questions, talked to the kids, & kept our glasses filled. We are already looking forward to the next time we can visit one.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

I didn't actually sit at the restaurant (which was packed with long waiting list and seemed very nice from where I was standing).
The guy at the reception was very busy and not so kind.
It took me 10 minutes from the time of order till I walked out with the food.
The lady who placed the order for me was very kind and also gave me ice cold water when I was waiting.
I ordered the Orange chicken and Caesar salad to go on the lunch size menu.
The food was very good, came hot enough and remained hot until I ate it 20 min later.
Caesar salad is great for garlic lovers like me.

Reviewed September 1, 2012

Started a new diet beginning of the week and was afraid there'd be nothing for me at The Cheesecake Factory. I was pleasantly surprised at all the choices. Our waiter was very helpful too. Thanks!

Reviewed August 27, 2012

Amazing food, HUGE portions, good service. Make sure you go hungry because you will be full to bursting by the end of the meal. And the cheesecakes are absolutely delicious, definitely worth having. Cheesecake slices are enormous so make sure to leave plenty of room for dessert!!

Reviewed August 26, 2012

When my family wants a treat night, we go to cheesecake factory. There is something on the menu for everybody. Never leave without having dessert. If you are too full, take some home.