“Why Did We Wait So Long to Go Back”

The Cheesecake Factory
Ranked #3 of 12 Dessert in Alpharetta
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed September 1, 2011

I'm not real sure why it had been so long since we've eaten at the Cheesecake Factory. It used to be a good excuse that we had to go all the way into downtown. Not anymore. The Cheesecake Factory has been in the burbs for a while - at NorthPoint Mall. I forgot how extensive the menu is. Seems like it's 40 pages! Everything you could possibly imagine, at your fingertips. The service was impeccable. The food was great. The cheesecake was awesome! We even took a couple slices home for later. We stopped in for a birthday dinner for my wife. I'm just glad my birthday is in a couple of weeks and I'll have an excuse for us to go back again!

Reviewed January 6, 2011

Our waitress was not attentive and didn't seem to care about service with a smile; however, the food was good and the portions were large. They have a large selection of menu items, but I did feel the food was a little overpriced.

Reviewed August 11, 2010

Now matter what day, or time, there is always a crowd at 'the factory', and the noise to go with it. Perhaps it's a status thing with the northside crowd. And while the food is consistantly good, it isn't cheap.

For example: meatloaf for $14.95. I'm no Emeral, or an Iron Chef, but for $15, I can make a ton of meatloaf at home... and it would actually have some flavor. The Quesadilla at Applebee's is by far a better buy, in size, cost, and flavor. At $30+ for a steak, I'd rather hang out at a true steak restaurant (and there are many in Rosswell/Alpharetta).

Which brings me to the cheesecake ---- skip the meal and just have a slice of cheesecake (at around $8.95 each).Total tab for a family of four: meatloaf, two quesadilla, burger, crab appetiser, and non-alcoholic drinks with tip: $80.

That, sir, is a large lunch tab.

Reviewed July 28, 2010

we go here alot and the food is usually great...depends on what server you get!!! we had a nitemare of a girl .......ask the hostess for a sweet server.....

Reviewed February 27, 2010

I was so happy when they came out with kids menus last fall... we all can find something to enjoy. The food is consistently good and service as well. Portions are huge, so we usually share or take leftovers home.