Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Atlanta Alpharetta
Ranked #18 of 25 Hotels in Alpharetta
Reviewed January 30, 2014 via mobile

I was stranded on Tuesday because of the storm, as we're many many more. When I realized there was no way to get home, I stopped at the Fairfield in hopes of getting a hotel room. They had no rooms left, but they did not turn us out into the cold.

The staff were very pleasant, went out of their way to give us pillows and sheets, provided endless coffee, water, trail mix, and popcorn, and even fed us breakfast in the morning. They let us overtake their lobby and were fabulous hosts.

They created waiting lists and by Wednesday night had us all in rooms. They even gave us toothbrushes and toothpaste!

They worked tirelessly to help. I know the staff Tuesday night had been up two days straight without rest. My family and I will be customers for life.

Thank you!

Heidi

Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
FFIAlph, Guest Service Representative at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Atlanta Alpharetta, responded to this reviewResponded February 10, 2014

Dear Heidi D,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such an awesome review on our property. It was our pleasure to be of help during the ice storm. I will make sure that these comments reach our entire staff, who work hard every day to ensure a positive guest experience. We look forward to another opportunity to host you at our property if ever in the area, and once again, thank you for your positive comments!

Best Regards,
L. Gray

There are newer reviews for Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Atlanta Alpharetta

Reviewed January 20, 2014

What can I say, I knew this hotel was a great choice the moment I walked in. The hotel was spotless. From the lobby upon entering and then when I walked into my room, you could tell that this staff cares. And then there is the service. I was in town for work with no car for two days and the staff has the answers to all of my questions (and there were a lot of them!) I needed to go to Wal-Mart (which wasn't far at all) and to my surpise, the lady working the front desk called another young lady over and said "this guests needs to run to Wal-Mart for a few minutes." Within moments the van was out front and I was on my way! Talk about a surprise!!!! I have nothing bad to say about this hotel. If I come back to Alpharetta, I know where I will be staying!!! GREAT JOB FAIRFIELD!!!!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
FFIAlph, Guest Service Representative at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Atlanta Alpharetta, responded to this reviewResponded January 27, 2014

Dear Fred B,

Thank you for your positive review and your kind words. We are pleased that we have met your expectations throughout your stay. Our staff try their best to go above and beyond for our guests, and we will continue to strive to keep your valuable business. We look forward to your next visit at our property.

Reviewed January 13, 2014

Came down to Atlanta for a corporate meeting, and was put in this hotel. Let's be honest the pictures online do not do this hotel justice. Walking to the door and I was greeted by a friendly young male employee getting off work. Walked inside and Demar (sp?), the night auditor, was very professional and really put me in a better mood after an 8 hour drive haha. He defiantly is an example of "Hire an attitude and teach him the business". When I travel I inspect a room like a Head Housekeeper, and I could only find 2 small things wrong which weren't major. There was a tiny rip on the curtain and just a tiny dusty on the bed headboard. This room was the most clean I have EVER seen a room. Really nice and the housekeepers do an amazing job! Lobby is nice also! But I have to say the beds........WOW!!!! Really could they be this soft?? How is this possible :) Overall this hotel is an A+!!!!! You really only get one chance to make a first impression and they did a great first impression!!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business

Dearest Johnathan S,

Thank you so much for your review of our property. We really appreciate the positive comments and the kind words. Damar and the rest of our staff work very hard to make sure our guests are comfortable and satisfied with their stay. We look forward to your next visit to the Alpharetta area, and want you to know that we truly value your business!

Best Regards,

Reviewed December 30, 2013

Stayed one night during a family road trip, wanted to stay just outside the city. It was exactly what I expected from a Fairfield; clean, appropriate for this level of property, spacious rooms. There was plenty of room for guests who take advantage of the complimentary breakfast breads, eggs, fruit and cereals. Nearby is convenient shopping and plenty of restaurants. Worked perfectly for a one nighter.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family

Dear Jennifer M,

Thank you for taking the time to write your kind review on your recent stay at our hotel. Your comments are very much valued. We really appreciate your business and look forward to your next stay away from home again with us soon!

Reviewed November 2, 2013

This is our go to hotel whenever we are in the Atlanta area. Always great service and a great value. Close to the mall and lots of great restaurants but away from most of the traffic in Atlanta. Easy drive to Marta from here to go downtown for the ball game.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
FFIAlph, Guest Service Representative at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Atlanta Alpharetta, responded to this reviewResponded November 19, 2013

Dearest TitansFan,

Thank you for you recent review regarding your stay at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Alpharetta. We are so pleased that you find our location to be convenient for all of your traveling needs while in Atlanta. We appreciate you acknowledging our guest service and for always choosing to stay here with us as you have many choices to choose from. We look forward to your next stay with us when you return to Atlanta.

La'Tisha Turner

Reviewed October 29, 2013

The Fairfield is a nice hotel. It was clean and comfortable. The hotel staff was very nice and accommodating. The only issue I had was that the walls were paper thin. I barely slept because I could hear the neighbors doing things I shouldn't have heard, and I could hear my other neighbor the next morning coughing for about an hour. Other than that, I enjoyed my stay and the value for it was AWESOME!

• Stayed: October 2013

Dearest BNardP,

Thank you so much for the time you took to provide us with your honest feedback! I am glad to read that you had a nice time while staying with us. It sounds like you had a good stay except for the noise levels of the guest neighbors around your room. I’m so sorry about that. Thanks for the honest feedback and we do hope to see you again soon!

La'Tisha Turner

Reviewed October 3, 2013

Nothing fancy. Stayed here for work for a short duration stay. Interior could use some updating, and my non-smoking room was probably a smoking room at one time. Nothing to write home about, but I also didn't feel the need to run out the door either.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
FFIAlph, Guest Service Representative at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Atlanta Alpharetta, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2013

Dear "Reactor1966",

Thank you for your recent stay with us and your honest feedback. We are in the process of updating our hotel early 2014 and looking forward to a full renovation throughout the entire property. Yes, at one point in time we did accommodate smoking rooms for guest, but have since then become a completely non-smoking chain. However at times some guest tend not to abide by the rules and smoke under their own discretion. We do apologize as we try to remind each guest of our strict non-smoking policy. We do hope to welcome you again during your next stay if in the Alpharetta area.

La'Tisha