Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Atlanta Alpharetta
$159
EmbassySuites.com
Very Good 4/5
  • Breakfast included
Hampton Inn Alpharetta/Roswell(Alpharetta)(Great Value!)
$109
Hampton.com
Great 4.5/5
Holiday Inn Express & Suites(Alpharetta)(Great Value!)
$98
Great 4.5/5
Hampton Inn & Suites Alpharetta(Alpharetta)(Great Value!)
$104
Hampton.com
Great 4.5/5
Hyatt Place Windward Parkway(Alpharetta)(Great Value!)
$124
$199
$179
Hotwire.com
  • Pool
All reviewsfront deskroom faced the roadtoilet areabagelsroom was cleanfree breakfastboiled eggsthin wallsfamily gatheringexercise roomfresh fruitcomfortable stayoutdoor poolbusiness travelhotel roomcookiesdefinitely stay here again
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 29, 2013

could not have a more cordial and effecient hotel to stay. From the front desk to the breakfast staff to the house keeping...could not ask for any thing better. the breakfast is del;icius with eth all equiptment working and a staff to help when needed..romm is is spotless.

Room Tip: any room is satisfactory
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Brooke S, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Atlanta Alpharetta, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2013

Thank you Harvey T. I am pleased to hear you had a enjoyable stay and also enjoyed our new Hot Breakfast that includes scrambled eggs and bacon or sausage. I hope you and your family had safe travels back home.

Reviewed May 22, 2013

I am a frequent traveler. In Atlanta, I have begun to stay at your Fairfield Inn nearly every 2 weeks since the start of this year.

I would like to take a moment and let you know of the outstanding service provided by Damar at the front desk. His positive helpful attitude make me feel “at home” when I travel here. Whether a question on my reservation or just a routine check-in, he is attentive, listens well and efficient with my time at the front desk. He remembers me from my past visits and is a tremendous representative for you and your company.

My visits to Atlanta and specifically the Fairfield are enjoyable thanks to Damar. I really appreciate him and want you to know it.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for taking time to share your experience while at the Fairfield Inn & Suites here in Alpharetta. I agree that Damar is outstanding and am pleased when his service is also experienced by our guests. We look forward to welcoming you back in a couple weeks!

Reviewed May 20, 2013

My wife and I needed a convenient, clean hotel enroute to Houston. Searched the Marriott site and was shocked to find a hotel for Saturday night for $50 so we grabbed it...and we weren't disappointed. Would highly recommend this hotel, especially if all you're looking for is something clean and convenient. Also very close to Andy Stanley's North Point Church, which was another benefit. Beds were extremely comfortable and very close to many restaurant chains.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Brooke S, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Atlanta Alpharetta, responded to this reviewResponded May 22, 2013

Thank you iamzeke for taking the time to comment on your recent stay. I hope you had a fun and safe trip to Houston. Thank you for making Fairfield Inn & Suites Alpharetta a stop along the way. I hope on the return trip we will be on your itinerary! Thank you for your feedback!

Brooke

Reviewed April 28, 2013

I recently stayed at this hotel in spite of reading reviews advising otherwise. HORRIBLE MISTAKE!!! Upon checking in I was informed, by Mark the front desk representative, that my credit card was only to be kept on file as a reference and not to be charged until check out. Completely false. Not only did they authorize my card for $270 a few hours later, which exceeded the cost of my stay, there were also two separate authorizations placed on my card totaling close to $900. No employee ever admitted any wrong doing just stated I must have been confused about their policy. Then, conveniently after disputing charges, we were accused of smoking in the room and fined. I did not have the opportunity to experience any other amenities the hotel offered because I decided to check out after only 1 night of our 3 night stay. Upon leaving I was given a bill for the remaining 2 nights I did not utilize, as well as a reduction in this so called valid smoking fine. I don't know about you but does it not seem odd that a hotel with a strict non smoking policy would give a customer a "credit" for violating such??? Only if it wasn't valid to begin with. Needless to say, avoid this hotel at all costs!!! Very, very unprofessional staff, hidden policies, and LIARS!!! Checked into a neighboring hotel with a cheaper rate and had no issues at all! Do not let the convenient rates sway you.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank tiffanyr0814
Brooke S, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Atlanta Alpharetta, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2013

Thank you Tiffany for sharing your comments. In speaking with you over the phone I mentioned that we authorize credit cards at check in and any card that is linked to a bank account holds that amount. I apologize for the inconvenience this caused. Your final bill reflected the one night plus the smoking fee. I personally went up to the room upon your departure and was overwhelmed by the smoke. We take pride in our hotel and the services we offer and apologize that you were unable to experience that. I would be happy to dicuss this further if needed please call me directly at the hotel (770) 663-4000.

Reviewed April 22, 2013

This is a standard Fairfield Inn and was fine for a quick business trip. No complaints about the room and the few staff people I encountered were pleasant. The location right off of the highway is convenient to the many office buildings in the area. My only issue was the printer wasn't working when I checked out so they offered to e-mail me my receipt later in the day. They forgot. When I called the following day, they sent the receipt.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Brooke S, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Atlanta Alpharetta, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2013

Thank you for sharing your experience with the Trip Advisor community. I am pleased to hear your stay went well. I apologize that the printer was acting up and I apologize it took you a call back to get your receipt. I look forward to having you stay with us again.