Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Atlanta Alpharetta
$149
$134
Country Inn
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $153/night.

Hampton Inn Alpharetta/Roswell(Alpharetta)(Great Value!)
$119
Hampton.com
$127
Holiday Inn Express & Suites(Alpharetta)(Great Value!)
$142
$149
$127
$170
Hyatt Place Windward Parkway(Alpharetta)(Great Value!)
$139
$219
$209
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsfront deskroom faced the roadtoilet areabagelsroom was cleanfree breakfastboiled eggsthin wallsfamily gatheringexercise roomfresh fruitoutdoor poolcomfortable staybusiness travelhotel roomdefinitely stay here againatlanta
Reviewed September 1, 2011

My firm has an office very close to this hotel, so it is conveniently located. The hotel even has a shuttle that will take you to nearby places, which is a nice plus. However, the service is a bit spotty (I had to wait 15 minutes before anyone would acknowledge me at check-in) and they don't do a good job letting you know what the hotel has to offer.

A complimentary breakfast is available in the lobby each morning which has nice things like yogurt, fruit and cereal, but several of my colleagues weren't aware of it because the staff never mentioned it. I was fortunate that at the time I was leaving the hotel the first day I was there, people were in the breakfast area so I made a note of it for the following day.

There's nothing special about this property, but the rooms were fairly clean and the location was quite convenient for my needs.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled on business
Dee M, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Atlanta Alpharetta, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2012

Thank you for choosing to stay with us while visiting your firm in the Alpharetta area! We really appreciate your business and the comments you shared with us regarding your stay. Your review means a lot to us.

I want to personally apologize about the service you received and assure you that it is not reflective of our usual standards of service and quality. We really take pride in providing outstanding customer service in an effective and efficient manner. Because we failed you once, please allow us the opportunity to gain back your trust and prove our commitment to your satisfaction by choosing to stay with us again in the future. I am confident that during your next stay, you will receive exceptional service and hospitality at the highest level.

Thanks again for your feedback. We are looking forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Reviewed June 16, 2011

Cheap and fairly cheerful. Kept clean, but the decor needed working on - the bathroom needed grouting (clearly had done for some time) and the walls were marked. Could do with redecorating. AIr conditioning noisy.

Staff generally fine and helpful, wifi worked, breakfast was OK, room keys absurdly prone to fail if anywhere near mobile phones..

Room Tip: Suites much better at little more cost.
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled on business

Thank you so much for the valuable feedback regarding your stay with us. We appreciate you sharing your experience! Your comments are extremely important to us. We will continue to work tirelessly everyday to make improvements to our hotel so that it will reflect the highest quality standards.

Thanks again for your comments. We hope to see you back again soon! I am confident that your next stay with us will be a wonderful experience!

Reviewed May 24, 2011

I previously stayed at this property back in February and was disappointed. After speaking with the manager, I relunctactly agreed to give them another try. I am happy to say that my stay in April was much much better. We booked two double rooms. Both rooms were clean upon arrival, the carpets were a little damp from them being cleaned. The manager and staff, were hospitable and accomodating. (By the way, the manager is new)....Overall I was pleased, and would definately stay here again. The hotel has easy access to Ga-400, the mall, and restaurants. I wish I could have updated my review sooner, but tripadvisor limits how often you can review the same property. Needless, to say, if you're looking for a budget friendly hotel give them a try!

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank Jae_2250

Thanks again for giving us a second opportunity! We really appreciate your business. We like to hear the things that we need to improve on, but love hearing when we get it right!

Reviewed May 2, 2011

We stayed for 5 nights on a trip from UK in a twin queen room. Arrival was dealt with quickly and our stay was trouble free. Room was good sized at the rear and was serviced daily with no issues. Breakfast was very good with a good selection of food and was well serviced.
24/7 coffee always available with a number of options. Access to GA 400 easy and only 3 mins from Northpoint Malls.

No hesitation in recommending this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple

Thank you so much for so many positive comments regarding your stay at our hotel! I want to personally thank you for choosing to stay with us. You have a lot of choices out there so we truly appreciate you choosing us. We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay! We look forward to welcoming you back again whenever your travels bring you back to Georgia!

Thanks again for the feedback!

Reviewed April 1, 2011

Me and my two kids stayed from March 12,2011 to March 14,2011. That Sunday, I requested extra towel (clean towels) I thought while we were out for a minute the maid would make the bed and vac the floor. The only thing was done was picked up the dirty towels in bathroom and put clean towels. Other than that, everthing else was good.

Room Tip: Not far from restaurants and close to interstate.
  • Stayed: March 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank mawdiva

Thank you for your comments regarding your stay at our Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. I want to personally apologize about your bed not made and floor not vacuum during your stay. We have since taken measures to ensure that this does not happen again.

Please consider us again the next time you and your family visit Alpharetta. I can assure you that your stay will be an enjoyable one!

Thanks again for your review!