WINNER WONDERLAND

“disappointed with our stay” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta North/Alpharetta

Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta North/Alpharetta
Ranked #3 of 24 Hotels in Alpharetta
“disappointed with our stay”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 28, 2013

The hotel smelled badly of new construction. The bed was almost unbearablly hard. There was no one at the front desk to do check in and when I hunter someone down, that had not held the promised location. The to add insult to injury rate structure for our group had been changed, and no one told us during several conversations.

• 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles

1 Thank 447ellynb
Kim F, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta North/Alpharetta, responded to this review, November 6, 2013
Dear Ms. Brannick,

Thank you for staying with us on October 19, 2013 and providing us with your feedback regarding your stay. As the new General Manager, your comments are very important to me and I assure that each of your concerns will be addressed.

We just completed renovating all of our guestrooms and the bathtub resurfacing project was a smelly job and the chemicals used were very strong and offensive. I am so sorry you were affected by this project.

Thankfully, this job is complete and we are smelling fresh and clean again.

Ms. Brannick, I sincerely apologize for the inconveniences you experienced and hope that when your travels bring you back to Alpharetta, Georgia that you will give us another try.

Please keep my contact information and let me know when you are returning so I can make sure that you receive the hospitality expected from Hilton Garden Inn Alpharetta.

Best Regards,

Kim

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (79)
Placerville, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2013

Stayed here a week on business coming back late each evening. The staff were always very pleasant even after midnight. The head cook at breakfast was great. He was very friendly, always checking to make sure my stay was going well. The only thing I might say is the walls seemed a bit thin in the rooms, as there was some noise each night, but it wasn't awful. I'd stay here again for sure. For you business folks, I found the in-room WI-fi to be pretty decent and allow me to work effectively.

1 Thank kings_29
Mobile, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 17, 2013

This is a very nice motel with extremely friendly and courteous staff. The rooms were clean and fresh, and the indoor pool was great for entertaining the kids on a cool evening. I highly recommend it!!

Marlboro, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 15, 2013

I stay at this hotel on an average of 6 times a year for business. I have always met or exceeded my expectations. The Fitness Center is always clean and smells fresh. The indoor pool is always clean but does not have that contained chlorine smell. The rooms are clean and also smell fresh. GREAT PLACE TO STAY!!!

1 Thank Elizabeth P
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2013

My 8 y/o loves American girl dolls so to celebrate her birthday we booked a birthday lunch, cake included at the American girl doll store in Alpharetta GA. The high light of our celebration was our overnight stay at the hilton Garden Inn. After fighting the crowds at the mall the hilton was a refreshing oasis. We were greeted by a friendly staff who made us feel welcome and special. The lobby is modern and upscale with a view of a sparking blue pool. We got brave and ventured into the pool and hot tub, not sure how smart it is to swim outdoors in October... It was refreshing. My daughter was thrilled with the doll bed, goodie bag, cookies and milk that are included in the Hilton American girl doll package. In the relaxed atmosphere of our room she was able to play and really enjoy her dolls. The tub is huge! I took a bubble bath. The breakfast had made to order omelets, French toast, pancakes and waffles. It was truly a delightful stay.

1 Thank dtagonflydiva7
Washington, DC
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2013

We have stayed at this hotel numerous times, the most recent being in early October. They are just finishing up on a major cosmetic renovation, and the public areas are much improved. The most noticeable aspect was that the staff was very solicitous and helpful. No matter what the issue, and there were a few arising from loose ends due to the renovation, they dealt with it quickly and effectively. The kitchen staff was especially helpful, and the price and variety of foods makes the full breakfast a good value.

Room Tip: The rear of the building faces a quiet park-like area, whereas the front faces the road.