“Rock Star Service!!!”

Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta North/Alpharetta
Ranked #4 of 25 Hotels in Alpharetta
Reviewed April 28, 2013

Hilton Garden Inn at windward in Alpharetta Ga really knows how to give 5 star service. I just stayed there for two weeks. It was fantastic!! They went above and beyond to make us comfortable, and were super friendly. I will certainly stay there again. It's Rock Star Service at a price you can afford!!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Rob G, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta North/Alpharetta, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2013

Awesome!! We so appreciate the enthusiastic review! We love what we do and strive to satisfy everyone. So glad we did with you!

There are newer reviews for Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta North/Alpharetta

Reviewed April 25, 2013

This hotel has the best customer service of any hotel I have ever stayed at in the US. Every single member of the staff, regardless of position, was friendly, helpful and professional. If your travel puts you in the area of the Winward Plaza Hilton Garden Inn you will be very pleased with your stay. Their hot breakfasts were fantastic and included an omelet station.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Rob G, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta North/Alpharetta, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2013

Thank you so much for the awesome review! We hope you will spread the word to everyone you know. I will be sure to share your kudos with my team.

Reviewed April 25, 2013

The entire setting was disappointing. The food was only OK and the billing was incorrect. The bathroom backed up the last night of my stay. The facilities for conferences were nice and the provision of evening snacks were quite nicely done.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

I am so sorry to read about your dissatisfaction. We strive to exceed your expectations and when we fail, it is disappointing. I will look into the circumstances around your experience and will follow through. I hope you will give us another try when your travels bring you to Alpharetta.

Reviewed April 25, 2013

I love staying at this hotel. The staff is polite and very helpful. The rooms are clean and well maintained. The food was great. We used the shuttle and the driver was willing to take us anywhere we wanted to go and prompt in picking us up.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

We are so happy you enjoyed your stay with us and the attentive staff. Thanks for your review!

Reviewed April 23, 2013

I can't recommend this hotel enough! The room was immaculate and we appreciated the little touches (microwave, fridge, cookies). The customer service was the best, especially Johnathan and Nicole who helped us with recommendations in the area. We'll be back!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple

So glad to read your review! We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed April 22, 2013

I cannot stress enough how very friendly and accommodating the awesome staff is at the Hilton Garden Inn @ Windward Plaza! My husband, children and I have stayed here on numerous occasions and have found it to be a very pleasant experience, all the way around. Staff is top-notch (particularly Jonathan and Stephanie), breakfast is always great, with widespread variety, rooms are very clean, and beds are comfortable. Don't have a single complaint!

Room Tip: *When making a reservation, I would ask if there are large groups staying there and try to get a roo...
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family

You made my day! We strive to exceed every guests expectations. When we do it consistently, then i know we are doing a good job! See you soon!

Reviewed April 22, 2013

Upon entering the hotel, it was a nice experience to walk into a welcoming atmosphere.I arrived 6 hours ahead of check in and to my amazement, I was able to check in, which was great considering I had just experienced 16 hours worth of traveling. Hotel staff was wonderful and extremely accommodating. When I had to leave on an emergency, they immediately assisted me with my transportation and other necessities. Much appreciated.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

I am happy that we were able to be of assistance and that you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to seeing you again soon!