The overall complex when you drive up looks clean and fresh. Well suited for the area, close to the mall and restaurants. However, the interior is where I was a bit disappointed. Our room was a two bedroom on the end, on the first floor. You could hear every sound upstairs. Someone was jumping around a lot upstairs and it echoed down into our room. There was space between the doorframe and the door, which meant, if someone was so inclined, they could easily peek into your room.
When we first went into the room, there was a trash can in the kitchen that was full and the floor was sticky. There was no trash can in the bathroom, so any trash you had to carry back out into the kitchen. The television in our room (115) did not work. Also my husband noted that the back of the door had mold on it. Not a pleasant site.
When it came time to go to sleep, around 11 that night, you could hear someones television or music rather loudly. I was laying in bed trying to figure out where it was coming from, being as the couple in our adjoining room was already asleep. Eventually it stopped, and I was able to sleep.
The breakfast in the morning is simple, so don't expect anything along the lines of waffles or boxed cereals. Fortunately I had plans for breakfast elsewhere.
Overall, the location was nice. It was in a quiet at night, at least from outdoor noises. Just live with the noises on the inside of the facility.
I give this an average rating, because the people at the front desk were friendly. It made the difference between a two and three star.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For an elevated extended stay in Alpharetta, Georgia, choose TownePlace Suites by Marriott Atlanta Alpharetta. Our hotel is a top choice among extended-stay hotels in Alpharetta, GA because we offer convenient services and amenities as well as a welcoming staff. Situated within easy access of Atlanta and Roswell, TownePlace Suites by Marriott Atlanta Alpharetta makes a great home base for travelers on business or leisure trips. We are close to scenic Avalon Mall, Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre, and other attractions in Alpharetta. Our accommodations provide full suites with kitchens that can be used to prepare a healthy meal while on the road. We offer free Wi-Fi and flat-panel TVs in our guest suites, and our services outside of our accommodations include a complimentary breakfast buffet in our eating area and a refreshing outdoor pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Marriott, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your TownePlace Suites by Marriott Atlanta Alpharetta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Towneplace Suites Atlanta Alpharetta Hotel Alpharetta
- Towneplace Suites Alpharetta