“Perfect!”

Hyatt Place Windward Parkway
Ranked #4 of 26 Hotels in Alpharetta
Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

I went to springhill first across the street as I put on my reservation early ck in we came from Florida the lady was so...nasty I called Hyatt they checked me in asap I cancelled with springhill quick and they treated us like royal I highly recommend the Hyatt five stars will come bk and visit soon

• Stayed: October 2013

Reviewed October 9, 2013

I recently completed a two week stay at this hotel where I checked out over the weekend. I had a forgotten an item in my room when leaving on Friday. Even though they were unable to locate the item, I received very good service with multiple staff members checking for it. Also the shuttle driver was a pleasure to catch a ride with every morning.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed September 13, 2013

Comfortable, clean, and friendly staff the Hyatt Place is great hotel for weary business travelers like me. Free internet service and a nice working area in each room, seperate sofa area, large screen TV, decently comfortable bed, coffee pot and fridge it almost feels like home. Breakfast is offered free in the mornings and there is a nice 24 hour menu available in the hotel. Whenever I travel to this area for business the Hyatt Place is my hotel of choice.

Room Tip: Try to get a room away from the elevator especially if you are staying at the hotel with a large gro...
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed September 7, 2013

Very nice business hotel in a reasonable price range, maybe even ideal for family/couples if you're in this area.
Hotel room was good, very good bed. Staff very friendly and helpful. I even received a free coke due to payment did not work and receptionist told me there is no need for me to wait only due to technology not working. So, this showed the attitude.
Breakfast: I expected one of the typical "there is a breakfast free of charge" approaches, but it seems I was wrong. They had all you need in a small format, even some ready made hot sandwiches with mozarella/tomatoes etc - really nice. For everybody who likes to have a nice simple breakfast I can highly recommend.
Location of hotel was very good, just 200 meters from highway and 100 meters from lots of shops and restaurants, really the ideal place if you need a hotel in this area.
There is a fitness room + a pool. I used fitness room and the quality of equipment was really good.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed September 3, 2013

It is rare that I don't have anything to complain about when staying at a hotel. There seems to always be some type of issue, even if it is a minor one. I have to say this hotel stay was an exception to the norm.

Our room was ready on-time, it was very clean and quiet, the staff was very welcoming and professional and everything else about the hotel was clean and relaxing. I would definitely stay here again if in the area. One of my favorite hotel stays that I have had in a while.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 22, 2013

Stayed for the weekend & absolutely fell in love with this hotel & location. Staff was very friendly and gave 7 star customer service. Room & entire hotel was very clean & smelled good all over. I have nothing at all to be upset about. Location was remote to everything, all you could want within a 1/2 mile radius.

Room Tip: Book with confidence !!!
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank hotttraxx
Reviewed August 4, 2013

Convenient and friendly Hyatt Place for a weekend get-a-way to Alpharetta. Staff quite pleasant and helpful on check-in. Amenities as expected. Last minute reservation day-of stay left us with choice of room on 1st floor or near elevator on 6th. Went with the near-elevator experience, and surprisingly no mechanical noise at all. Some noise from guests but not unreasonable. New HVAC unit allowed for always on fan. Wi-fi easy to connect and re-connection is seamless. Excellent work area, bar sink and refrigerator. Solid choice.

Room Tip: End rooms (x25) are away from elevator but may be some noise from stairwell door. Elevator itself i...
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple