Hyatt Place Windward Parkway
$149
$132
Country Inn
Hampton Inn Alpharetta/Roswell(Alpharetta)(Great Value!)
$99
Hampton.com
$135
Staybridge.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $152/night.

$110
Savings alert! 41% below average rates

The price you found is 41% lower than this hotel's average rate of $186/night.

$84
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $104/night.

$127
Doubletree.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $154/night.

$159
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $182/night.

$119
$101
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $131/night.

Holiday Inn Express & Suites(Alpharetta)(Great Value!)
$104
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $136/night.

Hampton Inn & Suites Alpharetta(Alpharetta)(Great Value!)
$114
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $143/night.

All reviewsgreat place to staywindward parkwayrooms are spaciousfree breakfastsitting areaoff the highwaynice hotelother hotelsmini fridgecomfortable stayconvenient locationstaff was very friendlyhot breakfastrestaurants and shoppinggreat roomenjoyed my stayexcellent stay
Reviewed September 3, 2013

It is rare that I don't have anything to complain about when staying at a hotel. There seems to always be some type of issue, even if it is a minor one. I have to say this hotel stay was an exception to the norm.

Our room was ready on-time, it was very clean and quiet, the staff was very welcoming and professional and everything else about the hotel was clean and relaxing. I would definitely stay here again if in the area. One of my favorite hotel stays that I have had in a while.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 22, 2013

Stayed for the weekend & absolutely fell in love with this hotel & location. Staff was very friendly and gave 7 star customer service. Room & entire hotel was very clean & smelled good all over. I have nothing at all to be upset about. Location was remote to everything, all you could want within a 1/2 mile radius.

Room Tip: Book with confidence !!!
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank hotttraxx
Reviewed August 4, 2013

Convenient and friendly Hyatt Place for a weekend get-a-way to Alpharetta. Staff quite pleasant and helpful on check-in. Amenities as expected. Last minute reservation day-of stay left us with choice of room on 1st floor or near elevator on 6th. Went with the near-elevator experience, and surprisingly no mechanical noise at all. Some noise from guests but not unreasonable. New HVAC unit allowed for always on fan. Wi-fi easy to connect and re-connection is seamless. Excellent work area, bar sink and refrigerator. Solid choice.

Room Tip: End rooms (x25) are away from elevator but may be some noise from stairwell door. Elevator itself is not noise producing for adjacent room, but additional traffic may be bothersome.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank tandemcha
Reviewed July 10, 2013

The hotel is very good, like all the others Hyatt Place that I had been before, but I had a problem with overbooking in that hotel. I arrived earlier and asked for early check-in, they were full and told me they could get me a room by 1 Pm. I had 2 rooms reserved, when I got there they already had both rooms, but one still nedeed to be cleaned. I said that I just needed one room to take shower and later we would get the keys from the other room. I asked to put my father's luggage in that room. When I came back later they said that a guest didn't live, so they didn't have a room to my father. I know that's a lie, because the room just needed to be clean. They couldn't find other hotel to my father because the ones close by were all full, so he had to sleep in the sofa of my room.
In the morning I tried to complain with the manager, Jaime, who was the one who made my check-in on the previous day and he didn't want to listen. He kept interrupting me and didn't even apologize.
D

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Olavo
Reviewed June 23, 2013

is what I felt like for the 4 days I stayed. Ashley, Colette, Scott, & others knew me by my full name, and NOT because of any " high maintenance issues" ;) We were there for our daughter's wedding before & after reunions. The rooms were well appointed a la " Springhill Suites" with separate lounging and bedroom areas. Wi -Fi was good throughout the property- even poolside. The breakfast was more than adequate with hot & cold options. Yes, the bar tended to be pricey, - as with all hotel lobby bars, but you are served with a smile. We made use of the meeting rooms and were not disappointed; someone was always available if we had need of extra chairs, ice, or any thing else- again, addressing us by name. Right across the street is a large, high-end strip mall with restaurants, nail salon, etc. and there is an easy, pleasant sidewalk walk one mile to each side of the Hyatt. The property seems to stay busy and there were no vacancies for 2 days that we were there, so reservations are recommended.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family