All reviewswindward parkwaygreat place to stayfree breakfastnice hotelcomfortable roomsmini fridgeconvenient locationnice stayenjoyed my staystaff was friendlyrestaurants and shoppingcabernetlobbybusinessdeskcouchsink
Reviewed May 25, 2012

The hotel is new, beautiful, across from shopping and restaurants. Rooms huge and well designed and furnished, kudos to the designer. Our room had two beds and a huge living room/sofa area these two spaces are straddled by a HUGE television that swivels. Never used the pool area as we were too busy. The breakfast was good and the staff was very friendly. Enjoy your stay!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed May 11, 2012

Hotel is very clean and well cared for. Staff has an excellent welcoming attitude. The morning breakfast is plentiful and good. Great service for a good price.

Room Tip: Get a room on the back side so the lights do not shine in your room.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed April 23, 2012

I am here on business. Hotel is nice enough. Clean and nicely updated. Does appear to be a bit older of a hotel where carpet, furnishing, etc was done. Things like a chipped tub just have ceramic patch over the chips and it doesn't match. Little details behind doors and such that give away a remodel. ***The worst part is the smell. Maybe some people like it, but I have been here two hours and I am taking headache medicine. The incense is heavy in the lobby and drifts upstairs, even into the rooms. It's not new either, as coworkers who were here a few months ago mentioned it as, 'oh we are staying at the hotel that smells' before check in. I am glad I am only here two nights. If it wasn't business and approved and booked I would go elsewhere.

Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed April 10, 2012

I stayed for a week in this hotel. The staff was excellent overall. I noticed in my bathroom the tub had a liner in it. I was immediately freaked out when could hear water sloshing in between my tub and the liner. Also there was some pealing caulking around the edge of the tub. I can only imagine what is growing in between there. I made a note of this when I checked out and the lady seem to blow me off with a oh we will look into that. While a subordinate worker behind her seemed to nod it was a known issue.

The overall cleanliness of the hotel was excellent and the free breakfast was on par with most places. One thing I didn't care for was they appear to use a scent enhancer in their air system. I found it strong and overbearing especially in the elevators. Also on the 3rd floor where I stayed it always seemed humid in the hallway, possibly from a laundry room. Overall it was a fine and I should have just asked for a different room after the bathtub, but I was setup there and really only slept in the room so I didn't want to deal with the hassle.

Room Tip: Polite staff, clean rooms, overbearing scent enhancer used throughout. Check tub to make sure no liner with water between tub and liner.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed March 25, 2012

Great rate..clean room..great service! It's also in a great location...close to many places to eat.

Stayed: March 2012