Residence Inn Atlanta Alpharetta/North Point Mall
$144
Wingate by Wyndham Alpharetta(Alpharetta)(Great Value!)
$84
$89
$79
Country Inn
Hampton Inn Alpharetta/Roswell(Alpharetta)(Great Value!)
$138
$129
$199
$159
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
$119
Doubletree.com
Hampton Inn & Suites Alpharetta(Alpharetta)(Great Value!)
$134
$199
$170
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
All reviewspink lemonadenorth point mallamerican girlbean bag chairsfront deskfully equipped kitchenservice dogbasketball courtpink sheetsmy nieceliving areatake homeupon checklocation was perfectmilk and cookiesbagelsfree breakfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 28, 2013

We like this hotel a lot and have returned to stay three times now. We have another reservation for Christmas week to visit nearby family. It is easily located north of Atlanta in Alpharetta near the main roads and right next to the NorthPointe mall. There are plenty of nearby restaurants. They serve a typical business breakfast with enough choices to last a few days without repeating. The rooms are nice. We like the studio suite with full kitchen. The pool is good but outdoors. The staff has always been very nice. All in all, if you're north of Atlanta, this is the place.

Room Tip: The studio suite seems larger than the one bedroom suite.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Susan R
Reviewed July 20, 2013

Six of us spent two nights at this hotel and enjoyed every minute. The staff were all completely accommodating, never rude or impatient. We ate like kings. The breakfast buffet was amazing, continually stocked, delicious. There were eggs, sausage, potato casserole, waffles, French toast, fresh fruit, yogurt, milk, cereal, juices, muffins and bagels and more. We enjoyed the evening Manager's reception one evening, which consisted of tuna fish salad, buns, salad, tortilla chips and salsa. All of this was complimentary and all-we-could-eat.

The pool is stunning, kept clean, only 5 ft, so not good for divers but terrific for our small kids. Plenty of seating and covered tables. The whirlpool was enjoyed as well. Everything is kept locked so key cards are required for entry and we felt very safe.

We stayed in a 2 bedroom suite with a full kitchen, 3 TVs, pull out sofa - total comfort. The shower was clean; everything was very clean. We were never bothered by noise. The staff provided everything we forgot to pack.

Location is walking distance to the North Point Mall. And there are plenty of exterior stores within a 2 mile radius of the mall. If you want to do some shopping, this is a perfect location. It takes about 2 minutes to get to Hwy 400, a major artery in North Atlanta, so travel into Atlanta is a cinch, unless you get caught in the traffic.

In honor of American Girls, our girls received a complementary doll bed, pink blankets, special suckers at check-in, a special AG key card, a snack, an AG book, cookies and milk upon arrival, and AG movies in a special movie room in the lobby, complete with popcorn, pink lemonade, and plenty of pink bean bag chairs to plop in. It was amazing. Could rate this hotel no less than a 5.

Room Tip: We were on the second floor in an end unit. It was not far from the elevator and was perfectly quiet. Don't know if there are bad rooms in this hotel.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 14, 2013

I stayed here for 2 nights and was very disappointed? When I first checked in, I was given room 311 and was immediately greeted by the strong smell of cigarette smoke. This is supposed to be a smoke free hotel and they obviously don't enforce it. Either the maids were smoking or the idiots before me were. In any case, they didn't do a good job of airing it out and more importantly don't assign this room until you do that. I'm wondering if the moron before me was fined. Probably not. I could not stay in this room. I was given room 340 and I could smell women's perfume but it wasn't that bad. They don't do a good job of preparing these rooms for the next guest. After I checked in I wanted to take a dip in the pool but couldn't because someone decided to have their kids birthday party at the pool area and there was about 30 screaming brats in the pool. That was the end of that. The next day I went for a swim and a bunch of people decided to have a barbecue by the pool area which lasted from 5 to 10pm and were very noisy and drunk. I also noticed for a residence inn, the rooms were not equipped with basic essentials that I've had in any other Marriott. They didn't provide body lotion, shower cap, blankets, Q tips. Very strange since all other Marriotts have these items. The mattresses are also old and have body indents in them. I wouldn't stay here again. Next time I come to Alpharetta I will stay at the other Marriott closer to Old Milton Hwy. No wonder these rates were cheaper. Like the old saying goes, you get what you pay for. I also didn't like the clientele here, this hotel caters more to the lower class.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 7, 2013 via mobile

I stayed here for an extended business trip and the location can't be beat if you are working or visiting the Roswell /North Atlanta area. It's close to the mall and numerous restaurants and right off of route 400.
I was a bit disappointed in the general cleanliness of the property compared to other Marriott properties in the area. The carpets were left unvaccumed and there were disgusting food/spit stains in the elevator on the doors that went uncleaned even after I mentioned it to the desk.

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed July 1, 2013

This extended stay hotel is situated perfectly near the North Point Mall, tons of strip mall shopping, and dozens of restaurants. Although I had a car, you can easily walk to restaurants ranging from fast food to upscale, sit-down places. Although you are near the mall, the location is quiet and there is always ample parking close to your room.

The pool and hot tub are great, and they even supply towels so you don't have to use the ones from your room. In addition, they have a half basketball court and will provide basketballs. The workout room is small, but the treadmills have private tvs and plug-ins for your headphones. You can watch whatever you want and not disturb the other people who are working out.

The daily breakfast is one of the best I have seen in a hotel. They provide waffles, eggs, sausage, potatoes, fruit, yogurt, bagels, muffins, cereal, juice, and daily specials such as breakfast burritos. They do a great job of keeping the food stocked and the area is always nice and tidy. They will even give you a "to go" box so you can eat in your room.

Although there are not recycling bins in the room, you can drop off your cans/bottles at the front desk for recycling.

I would recommend this hotel to anyone and would definitely stay here again when I return.

Room Tip: For added privacy, ask for a room facing the pool (away from the parking lot)
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business