“Always our first choice when in Atlanta area”

Staybridge Suites Alpharetta North Point
Ranked #3 of 26 Hotels in Alpharetta
Reviewed March 3, 2014

We stay at this Staybridge often and are always satisfied with our visit. It's in a safe area, close to a large mall, lots of restaurants, and a pleasant drive to where we work while in the Atlanta area. The staff members are friendly, the breakfast is typical for Staybridge, the rooms are clean, beds comfortable and the kitchen stocked well for us. A very kind lady that has been working in the kitchen for a very long time always recognizes us and makes sure we are taken care of during breakfast.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
StaybridgeSpirit, Director of Sales at Staybridge Suites Alpharetta North Point, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2014

Thank you very much for taking the time to post a review of your stay. We are so happy to hear that we are your first choice in hotels when you visit Alpharetta and hope you will continue to stay with us for future visits.

Reviewed February 8, 2014

This is a good place for the price but the service is poor. We have two TV sets and one remote. A call to the front desk resulted in a promise to talk to maintenance. We never heard back from them. Don't expect much once you check in.

Room Tip: Stay away from elevator
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank traveler699Georgia
StaybridgeSpirit, Director of Sales at Staybridge Suites Alpharetta North Point, responded to this reviewResponded February 14, 2014

Thank you very much for your review. We appreciate your comments and apologize for the inconvenience during your stay. We have a log book for all requests and were able to find a history of your request and have corrected the issue. We will share your comments with our staff and hope you will consider staying with us in the future.

Anne Pierson
Director of Sales

Reviewed January 31, 2014

I can't not say enough about the staff and hotel. We got stuck in the ice storm this week. The management and staff did beyond what would be normally done let alone in such conditions. They made sure everyone was fed who came in, made sure we where all ok and then helped others out when they had no place to go and no more rooms. I wouldn't think twice about staying again. The big hotels can not and don't offer such good staff. They made a lousy week bearable. The rooms are very clean, beds are good, towels a plenty as well as full kitchen in each room. Just awesome folks who manage and work at this hotel. Thanks again Al for everything.
You guys rock

Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Golfermom28

Thank you very much for your review. We will share your comments with all of our staff. We hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed January 26, 2014

I spent 9 nights at Staybridge Suites in Alpharetta and what a pleasant stay. Rooms are spacious, modern and have all amenities/facilities to make your stay comfortable.

Free breakfast is always good with enough variety to please everyone. Really great coffee!! I unfortunately didn't make it to any of the evening offerings on Tues-Thurs but have been to these on past travels.

Staff are amazing and display excellent multi-tasking skills ie reception, driver and breakfast always with a smile and a friendly greeting!

Free shuttle service within a certain radius is really a bonus. The shuttle driver is brilliant and such an interesting conversationalist!!!

I also made use of the laundry facilities (no charge) to travel back home with a suitcase full of clean clothing.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank cintsa
Reviewed January 19, 2014

I generally like a Staybridge. But this time my no-frills/value expectations were underwhelmed here. Customer service was hard to find. Upon check-in I couldn't find a luggage carrier. The desk agent was seemingly sincere in apologizing and said he would get me one; then she proceeded to watch me make three trips to my car with small children in tow. On my two-day stay, my keys failed me right on time midday of day two. And then, after a long day outing, I returned to a room with the bed unmade and no clean towels. A call to the front desk reveals that towels/touch-up must be requested on the weekends. While I never see the value in $35 parking, I would gladly have spent $20.00 more for another midline hotel that offered more than what feels like a campground.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Staybridge Suites Alpharetta North Point, responded to this reviewResponded January 28, 2014

Dear GatoDelSol,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property.

We are hospitality professionals who pride ourselves on delivering world class customer service and it is our regret that we failed to deliver an exemplary performance in this context. We want our guest to have a pleasant and professional experience when interacting with our staff and staying in our hotel. Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience our service level has caused you. Your comments are being shared with the hotel management and you can be confident that corrective measures will be taken to improve our guest services.

Dhan M
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed January 2, 2014

Actually, I would stay there my next visit to ATL. It is a wonderful pet friendly hotel. That stated, there were quite a few little quirks that some of you might want to be advised on.

Front desk personel help with food prep. It can cause a delay in checking in. This happened both times I checked in 12/27 and 12/31. The first time I checked in, I got two keys. The second key never worked. They are having problems with their electronic keying machine. Check your keys to the outside door before you head to the room. Even then, my third second key never opened my room even though it admitted me to the hotel. First key worked fine every time. My second check in was delayed because there was a pipe breakage. The only available King room was flooded. I prepaid for a King. The front desk had to call his manager to upgrade me to a 2 BR suite; that being the only king bed available in the hotel. Bless them that they did do the right thing. But would have been nice if front desk had that empowerment.

Both the Queen (336) and the 2 BR suites (340) are noisy, picking up conversations, door closings, and foot traffic in front of the room, you might consider another hotel. Normally, that does not bother me. Unfortunately, my dog is hyper sensitive. In the 2BR, the forced air furnace is located in a Master closet. It lets out a "boom" when it starts up. The first couple times it is quite unnerving. Fortunately, even the dog got used to it.

Speaking of the suites, they have been refurbished. Nice new TV and faucets. But they are a tad small. Person on the right side of the king has to turn sideways to slip by the dresser. The living area table is two end tables pushed together. I like the idea. But it shows that a regular table would be oversized.

Staffing is Excellent! Location is Excellent! Food is very good. As I stated in the beginning, I would go back. But wanted to point out the 'warts" in case these items are deal breakers to other travelers.

Room Tip: The only elevator is near the center of the hotel. Spend the extra and get a king suite.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed December 13, 2013

Another trip for 3 months away from home... so this Staybridge Suites was my first choice for so many reasons. The staff was very caring and helpful. Ron, who drove us to work and nearby places was so delightful. There were many times wherein he would make us laugh so much even in a 5 mins ride. Angie & Derrick were Awesome!!! Helping them out for Halloween & Christmas decoration was fun even if I was not much of a help :). Peter (Ops Manager) was open to all kind of feedback and was very approachable. Spacious Room, Shuttle service, free breakfast, Evening sundowners , Great Service and many to add on ..... Felt bad leaving the hotel.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business