WINNER WONDERLAND

Staybridge Suites Alpharetta North Point
Ranked #7 of 24 Hotels in Alpharetta
“Surprise Stay!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 27, 2013 via mobile

This was my first time staying at Staybridge and I was only there for the weekend. The lobby area was very nice and the representatives greeting me with my comings and goings.

I stayed in a queen suite and I was very surprised. It has a full kitchen, huge fridge with ice maker, 2 burner stove, oven, garbage disposal, full size dishwasher, pots, pans, utensils, mixing bowls, cutting boards and cabinates filled with all sorts of plates, cups wine glasses and cups. You can say this was a fully finished apartment.

Once you walk into the room, it smelled so wonderful! The room itself was spotless. Bathrooms were cleaned. The hotel was quiet and I didn't hear any of my neighbors. Cost of hotel was very cheap! Breakfast buffet was great and was always fully stocked. Location was great and is located near 2 publix, a couple of gas stations and several plazas.

CONS:
The hotel is situated right behind a dirt mound. My view was of the dirt mound so I just kept the curtains closed at all time. Also, wifi is very slow. TV channels at times lost connections. It was consistent throughout my stay.

Besides the cons, I am planning to stay at this hotel again. Out of all the hotels I've stayed at in my life thus far, I will rank this #1 for hotel accomodations, cost, location and service!

• Stayed September 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
StaybridgeSpirit, Director of Sales at Staybridge Suites Alpharetta North Point, responded to this review, October 25, 2013
Thank you very much for taking the time to share your comments on your recent stay with us. We appreciate your feedback. I apologize for the view and hopefully on your next visit the project next store will be finished. They are adding several new restaurants next store.

Best Regards,

Anne Pierson
Director of Sales

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 30, 2013

Good hotel. Nice breakfast. AC makes lot of sound. Nice complimentary evening snacks. Good to have shuttle service for people like me who were scared of driving car in USA. Rooms could have been improved.
Room service should be complimentary on weekends as well.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Raleigh, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 17, 2013

When I arrived I had booked for the wrong day Shavonne was sooo helpful and courteous. She resolved my problem and reduced my stress level. When you start your stay with a pleasant experience it helps to make your entire stay better. I also witnessed her excellent customer service with the guest before me.

• Stayed August 2013
Severna Park, Maryland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2013

Our family has recently moved to Alpharetta from the Chicago west suburbs. During our house hunt trips, this was our base of operations several times with our young son. Our experience was always a positive one, with very friendly and helpful staff and super clean rooms. We love staying at stay bridge properties with our son since there's always a little more room to spread out, and the weeknight manager receptions are an added bonus. At this location in particular, we had additional questions regarding local restaurants, and the staff was always very helpful. There are tons of restaurants and shopping nearby, and it is convenient to the highway as well.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Cincinnati, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2013

I just wanted to express my sincere gratitude to the staff at SB in Alpharetta. Everything was nice and done correctly and with excellence. The staff was friendly and extreemly helpful. A big thank you to Shavonne (sp) who worked behind the front desk, for going the extra mile and helping me out with directions and following up with me to make sure I got where I needed to go. It can sometimes be a pain (in the you know what) when you have to deal with so many guests and their requests, but she did it with a smile and I appreciate that. Thank you!!!!!! (Shavonne) You made a difference!!!. This was my second time staying here and I would highly reco. that you check out this quaint hotel when visiting Alpharetta. Excellent location, staff, food, stay, pool and service.

I'll be coming back for business and will definately stay here and not even look at another location.

Room Tip: All rooms were great. I had a double on my first trip and a single the second time. Great value
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Orange Park, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2013

Stayed for 6 nights in a 2 bedroom suite. The rooms were very clean and appeared to be recently updated. The beds were very comfortable. Swimming pool is larger than normal with plenty of deck space and a gazebo to keep you out of the sun, if desired. Guest laundry has 4 washers and dryers and is free to use. The breakfast was good, with eggs everyday and either sausage, ham or biscuits and gravy. Also contained some fruit and pastries. Front desk staff was very friendly and professional, as was housekeeping and the breakfast staff. Overall, another great stay and is we are in the area again, we will definitely return.

Room Tip: We stayed on the first floor near a hallway entrance. There was no noise from the door and little t...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Gurgaon, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 17, 2013

I stayed here for an Official trip and boy what an amazing experience. This hotel is centrally located to the newly opening suburb and is prime point for employees who travel to this suburb. This hotel has all the facilities from shuttle services to a high speed Free Wifi which is a must. They service desk was very helpful in guiding the local restaurants and places of interest. Special thanks for making my trip memorable.
Specially Sydney, Ron, And Shavonne who helped me have a great trip to Alpharetta.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business