Staybridge Suites Alpharetta North Point
Hampton Inn Alpharetta/Roswell(Alpharetta)(Great Value!)
$109
Hampton.com
$119
$113
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $132/night.

Holiday Inn Express & Suites(Alpharetta)(Great Value!)
$108
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $136/night.

$149
$134
Country Inn
$107
Doubletree.com
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of $161/night.

Hyatt Place Windward Parkway(Alpharetta)(Great Value!)
$99
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of $143/night.

Hampton Inn & Suites Alpharetta(Alpharetta)(Great Value!)
$114
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $141/night.

$125
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of $173/night.

$84
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $102/night.

$159
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $178/night.

All reviewsstay bridgefront deskshuttle driverfree laundryfull kitchenavalon mallsocial hourthe free shuttle servicesmall doghome away from homevery pleasant stayfire pitspecial thanksbedroom suitecomplimentary breakfastsmall kitchenbusiness trip
Reviewed July 17, 2013

I stayed here for an Official trip and boy what an amazing experience. This hotel is centrally located to the newly opening suburb and is prime point for employees who travel to this suburb. This hotel has all the facilities from shuttle services to a high speed Free Wifi which is a must. They service desk was very helpful in guiding the local restaurants and places of interest. Special thanks for making my trip memorable.
Specially Sydney, Ron, And Shavonne who helped me have a great trip to Alpharetta.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed July 16, 2013

I was on a business trip in Alpharetta and some of my colleagues who'd been there before recommended the Staybridge. Sure enough, it was a real great hotel. Great breakfasts, free food/beer during happy hour (Tuesday to Thursday), clean place, awesome kitchenette...

And most importantly, I wanted to extend my stay an extra night, but the last night was fully booked. Somehow, my travel agent found a way to get me the last night, and I know Derick at the Staybridge front desk had no small part in it.

Thanks Derick and the Staybridge gang for such an enjoyable stay!

Room Tip: I was in room 248 which is at the very end of the hall and it was plenty quiet.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Mathieu G
Reviewed July 4, 2013 via mobile

When you travel for business you don't expect perfection every time. However you do expect customer service once a problem has accrued. The hotel charged my personal card at check in when my company had already placed a card on file for my stay. The young man was rude when I told him my company was taking care of my stay and demanded a card for incidentals. Fine. However I started my career in the hospitality industry and I told the young man to make sure he separated the charges. Incidentals on one receipt, room charges on another. Needless to say he did the opposite. My personal card was charged. Again, you expect these things when you travel. No big deal at first. I called to fix the situation, and nothing but excuses were made. In the hospitality industry it dose not matter what goes wrong, do not point fingers, FIX IT...the day I checked out, I called the hotel just minutes after leaving, to inform them I had left my sunglasses on the night stand and I would be back to get them, proceeding my meeting...surprising, no sunglasses were found... Stay at the Hilton Garden Inn just down the road.

• Stayed: June 2013
2  Thank Go_Dawgs3
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Staybridge Suites Alpharetta North Point, responded to this reviewResponded July 21, 2013

Dear Go_Dawgs3,

Thank you for taking the time to express your thoughts and concerns.

I am disappointed to hear that the service you received was less than satisfactory. I apologize for the dissatisfaction you had and regret that we have failed to deliver the highest level of customer care that you deserve. Our staff pay special attention to these details and can only offer my sincerest apologies for falling short on our regular standards on this occasion.

As a valued guest, your support and patronage to our hotel are very important.Thank you for alerting us and bringing these unsatisfactory circumstances to our attention. Kindly be assured that we treat this matter seriously as we always strive to deliver world-class service to our guests.

Dhan M

Reviewed June 29, 2013

I and several friends attending a horse show at Will's park stayed at the hotel Friday, June 28th, 2013. We were kept up until 1 in the morning by a group of people who partied in the hallways. They opened their room doors, blasted their TV sets, and ignored our request to be quiet. What is worse is that the hotel staff ignored our complaints about the noise. We are not talking about a few people making noise or a few people complaining. This was a lot of noise that disturbed many people. Do not stay in this hotel if you have any expectation of having a quiet night. The individuals on staff at this hotel on Friday, June 28th made it clear that they were not going to do anything about the noise. Not their problem... it will be your problem.

Room Tip: Good luck to you!
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank traveler699Georgia
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Staybridge Suites Alpharetta North Point, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2013

Dear traveler699Georgia,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of our property. Please accept our sincerest apology for the experience you had with the noise which affected your stay negatively. We also apologize for the service you received. It is regrettable that we fell below your expectations. The feedback we receive from our valued guests, like you, enables us to target problem areas and take the necessary actions to ensure similar situations can be avoided in the future. Kindly be assured that we treat this matter seriously as we always strive to deliver world-class experience to our guests. Thank you for staying and we hope you give us another chance to make your stay as best as it can be.

Anthony M

Reviewed June 28, 2013

I am reviewing this hotel after staying here for 6 nights and I have to admit that I expected better. First, let it be documented that my family of 5 had no issues what so ever with any staff member. Everyone was quite pleasant and friendly. The front desk staff greeted you every time they saw you (and I do mean every time). The custodian of the breakfast area was constantly replenishing the breakfast trays and she did it with a smile. Housekeeping fulfilled my requests and didn’t make me feel like I was a bother. The primary issues that disappointed my family and I was the condition of the hotel. While I wouldn’t term it rundown, it does show signs of wear & tear. The interior elevator panels were extremely scuffed and dirty. The carpet in the common areas, i.e., hallways and stairways, were old and dirty. The furniture in my room (#339-two bedroom suite) has seen better days. To be fair, it did appear that there may have been some updates to the room. The kitchenette area appeared to have been updated with new cabinetry. Another complaint is the TV reception was awful and every evening we would lose the reception for many quick repetitive outages to long periods of time. In the last issue, I agree with a previous reviewer who stated the cooling unit is extremely loud when it kicks on (particularly in the second bedroom). I would be remiss if I didn’t mention that I did notice that new linen was delivered to hotel; so I would assume that improvements are coming. I am a Priority Club member and have stayed at other Staybridge locations and have loved it (Staybridge-Buckhead about 3 yrs. ago). At this time, while I love the area and will definitely chose it again when I return to Atlanta, I will probably chose another suites hotel.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank NKTB

Dear NKTB,

Thank you for being a IHG Rewards Club member and for leaving us a feedback. It is great to hear about the compliments you give to our hotel staff. We work diligently to ensure our facilities are well maintained and we try our hardest to provide not just good value, but comfortable, clean and friendly accommodations. We are sorry that you found our hotel facilities in a rundown condition. Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience it may have caused you. Your feedback is very important to us as this assists us in continually improving the services and facilities we offer to our guests.

I hope we get the opportunity to show you some of our improvements on your next trip to Alpharetta.

Lera P