Staybridge Suites Alpharetta North Point
$80
Country Inn
$129
Hyatt.com
Wingate by Wyndham Alpharetta(Alpharetta)(Great Value!)
$101
$159
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
$119
Doubletree.com
Hampton Inn & Suites Alpharetta(Alpharetta)(Great Value!)
$114
Hampton.com
TownePlace Suites by Marriott Atlanta Alpharetta(Alpharetta)(Great Value!)
$144
$179
$152
Travelocity
  • Pool
All reviewsstay bridgefront deskshuttle driverfree laundryfull kitchenavalon mallsocial hourthe free shuttle servicesmall doghome away from homevery pleasant stayfire pitbedroom suitecomplimentary breakfastspecial thankssmall kitchenbusiness trip
Reviewed December 13, 2012

Stayed here on a recent sales trip...got a big two BR suite that was perfect for me and my colleague to share...great value and nice appointments...not a luxury hotel but more in the mold of Hampton Inn or Marriott Courtyard....perfect for families too...

Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank Haze L
Reviewed December 5, 2012

I stayed here the weekend of Thanksgiving and I have stayed here many times before. Until my last stay I had never had a problem and was always happy with them.
This past stay I was not so lucky.
I checked in and left for about seven hours. Upon returning I did my usual bedbug inspection where to my surprise I found them. I quickly went to the front desk and quietly explained the problem and the clerk sent me to check out another room. Again I found bedbugs, this happened 2 more times, all of these rooms were on the first floor. I was ready to call a cab and get my money back when the clerk asked me to check one more room on the 3rd floor, so I did. Luckily this room had not been infested yet and honestly if I had a car I would have left out of disgust.
I had not planned on posting any review because i was lead to believe that my money was going to be returned. (it was only $70) I was told that the manager would be calling me on monday to rectify the situation, this never happened. In fact I had to call repeatedly and was NEVER put in touch with a manager. The only person that would ever talk to me was the one that lied to me and told me I would be refunded my money and that the manager would be calling me.
The last contact I had with them was that they were going to email me a copy of their pest controls evaluation of the rooms that was supposed to state that there was no bedbugs. This email NEVER came and I wished it had so I could have called the pest control company to question their false report. But my guess is that they never really had any company come out.
I have plenty of experience with bedbugs and know how to very quickly check for them and I can tell you that they DEFINITELY HAVE BEDBUGS!!
STAY AT YOUR OWN RISK!

Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
4  Thank MikeySea
StaybridgeSpirit, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Alpharetta North Point, responded to this reviewResponded January 3, 2013

While we appreciate your revew. All charges have been refunded to your account. We take bed bug complaints very seriously and the rooms in question were inspected by an outside vendor and there were no signs of bed bugs in any of the rooms in question. We have the outside vendors inpections reports on site and would be happy to share them with you.

Al Odell

Reviewed November 15, 2012

Stayed in the Staybridge for 10 nights in November 2012. Overall, a good and very convenient stay. The room was big and comfortable, WI-FI in the room was strong and the utilities were good.
a few downsides - Breakfast can be a little improved, and the lack of a safe in the room is rather uncomfortable for international travelers.
As mentioned, overall a good stay and very good service.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed November 10, 2012

So often you get to a business hotel and find a bed, a TV, an alarm clock and a bath big enough for a poodle. Not so at Staybridge - my suite was vast, an excellent lounge area, two big bedrooms, each with ensuite, and a decent sized kitchen area. I know it's a different type of hotel, but the price was very competitive - I have paid a LOT more to stay in a Marriot or Hilton, and the breakfast, though basic, did what it had to.

The complementary van service was very helpful, and even stayed behind to check I had got the right office (lucky, because I hadn't). All in all, a very comfortable stay, and I can highly recommend it to anyone stuck out in Alpharetta......

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank hyough
Reviewed November 7, 2012

Hard time at this hotel. With over 180 nights a year stays, this one was not good. Long time to check in, placed in small room, had to change rooms, dog barking, unattened front desk, almost an hour to get the front desk to fax over one sheet of paper, asked for general manger 8 times and never got to see him, left the hotel more tired than when i got there due to none sleep. Finally after getting ready to go back to Chicago, spoke to the general manager via phone(KEEP IN MIND, HAD BEEN ASKING FOR GM AND HE WAS AT HOTEL AND LEFT WITHOUT A FACE TO FACE AND TALKED TO ME AFTER HAVING FRONT DESK TO CALL HIS CELL) just overall bad.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank WorldTraveler2492
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Staybridge Suites Alpharetta North Point, responded to this reviewResponded November 20, 2012

Dear jamesanthony77,