“Great location near Atlanta”

Staybridge Suites Alpharetta North Point
Ranked #2 of 26 Hotels in Alpharetta
Reviewed September 24, 2012

When my family has to go to Atlanta on business, we usually stay just outside of the city. Alpharetta is a perfect place, and the North Point Mall is just up the road with lots of shopping, food, and entertainment surrounding it. The Staybridge staff is wonderful and make your stay as pleasant as possible. We arrived on a Thursday so they had Salisbury Steak, "Greek" salad, chips, and cookies available (as well as their usual beer and wine selections). It as all complimentary, but I was disappointed because the salad as a bit bear and I would have loved to see some more things to make it an actual Greek salad. We stayed in a single room that had the full size fridge in the kitchen and a queen bed. As usual, the room was wonderful and spacious. It really impressed my guest that had never stayed in a Staybridge before. The TV channels were pretty limited, but there is a small library of DVDs/VHSs you can rent downstairs free of charge during your stay. We ended up picking up a movie to watch in our room one of the nights. The first morning, however, we woke up to find a dead bug in our bed. I mentioned it to the front desk on my way out for the day. He said that they were (unfortunately) common, but he would be sure to have the staff change our sheets and send a pest control specialist up to our room. Both were done and we did not see anymore bugs (alive or dead) in our room the rest of the stay. We did not get a chance to visit the pool or gym, but the laundry room was open for our complimentary washing - just be sure to bring your own detergent/dryer sheets. They have them available in their "Pantry" but obviously are priced high for convenience. I would highly recommend this hotel for a short or long stay any time you are visiting the Atlanta area!

Room Tip: As for a room closer to the elevators, otherwise you have to walk almost around the building to get...
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business

Reviewed September 18, 2012

Whenever possible I always try and stay at the Staybridge, and to see that this location was the very first, it was kinda cool. Interesting to see how the design and use of the public space has evolved. As always the breakfast was wonderful, plenty of options. The evening reception exceeded my expectations great variety of food and drink. I see that they have recently renovated the kitchen and bathrooms.....very nice. I hope the room carpet is next, as it appeared a wee bit warn and dated. My only one complaint was the internet, whenever I closed down my IPAD, or IPHONE, I had to re-enter all the information (log-in and password) each time, not a big deal but not sure why. Location was great, close to Interstate, mall and restaurants. Will be back!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank David A
Reviewed September 11, 2012

I stayed at the Staybridge Suites in Alpharetta 8 nights during Aug.-Sep. 2012 and it was very nice and quiet experience.
The hotel staff are very kind and willing to help.
Breakfast is not that good but from my experience in hotels in the US, it is standard.
Hotel has a nice swimming pool and small Gym.
Rooms are nice and clean. Kitchen has big fridge and microwave so you can make food (also has all facilities and tools to make good dinner).
Room has big LCD (I think it was 42") but very standard American channels and not much to see.
Overall, good stay, nice hotel, will probably be back there on my next business trip to that area.

Room Tip: I think the hotel has also 2 bedrooms suites. I got one bedroom and it was good enough since travele...
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed September 6, 2012

I always had comfortable and very satisfying stay here. 2009, 2011 and recent stay - never had any experience which would show any degradation in level of service.Freindly staff always eager to help besides clean room and good breakfast and happy hour meals fulfil what one desires and is maximum possible things one would expect from this range of hotels.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed August 29, 2012

Only stayed for 2 nights but what a great stay. Rooms were very clean and had a great meal from 5:30 to 7:30. The people at the front desk were professional and helpful in directing me to good local food and area attractions. Good Bang for the buck!!!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed August 27, 2012

Clean rooms, nice staff, good pool area. I have no complaints. It's just an easy normal, comfortable place to stay if you're in Alpharetta. One plus is that it is very close to the shopping area which includes Nordstrom Rack and nice little restaurant called "Spice".

Room Tip: Try to avoid the first floor, first room. The basketball court is right outside and when you walk ou...
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 29, 2012

We were in Alpharetta the week of July 4 and enjoyed our stay at Staybridge. From check in to check out, the staff was friendly and helpful. Our suite was clean, comfortable, and quiet. The breakfast and evening receptions were great. The food was excellent. We visit the Atlanta area every year and this hotel is where we will be staying on our future trips.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family