“Better than what was reviewed .”
Review of Ruby Tuesday

Ruby Tuesday
Ranked #129 of 516 Restaurants in Alpharetta
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Atlanta, Georgia
“Better than what was reviewed .”
Reviewed October 26, 2013

I read a few reviews on this place , mostly negative . I think that there are people that write negative reviews just to be mean . The place was nice , well lit , the service was good and the food was good . I recommend it if you are going to the Amphitheater for a show , to get a quick bite .I will return next time I go see a show .

• Visited October 2013

London
“Loved the salad bar”
Reviewed October 2, 2013

This has to be one of the best chain restaurants I have visited. Loved the steak and salad bar. Oh and the fresh peach ice tea. My son loved the watermelon drink too.

Visited August 2013
Hurricane, West Virginia
“great food”
Reviewed July 23, 2013

our waiter was awesome, she never let our cups go empty. the food taste great, was hot when we received it and the salad bar was stocked full of fresh products.

Visited July 2013
Atlanta, GA
“My Favorite Ruby Tuesday's!”
Reviewed January 24, 2013

If you like Ruby Tuesday's foods and service at other locations, you'll love this one! I'm not sure why (it must be the management) but this is my favorite Ruby Tuesdays of all I have visited. Great, friendly service! Clean, always full, salad bar. Nice selection of wines and specialty drinks--if that's on your agenda. All around great value for good food and great service!

Visited November 2012
Athens, Georgia
“Much better than I expected”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

My wife and I stopped in this Ruby Tuesday's for a late lunch on the way to the mountains. My wife had a burger and fries, and I had the chicken tacos with salad bar. I had not eaten at a Ruby Tuesday's in years and was pleasantly suprised by the quality/taste of the meals. I also made a trip to the salad bar and enjoyed it. The salad bar was clean and fresh. This is not fine dining, but my experience exceeded my expecations, and I would go back. A two thumbs up for me.

• Visited January 2013