“Thank you Zola”
Review of Zola Italian Bistro - CLOSED

Zola Italian Bistro
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Foodies & wine enthusiasts will enjoy high quality ingredients from local farms, house-made mozzarella, unique wines & friendly service creating a modern, rustic experience. Authentic Italian cuisine is what we are all about!
Reviewed January 7, 2014

I fly clients into Atlanta from all over the country. This has been my go-to place where I know I won't embarrass myself or my company with bad service or bad food. It's obvious the waitstaff have been professionally trained. The food is always above status quo. I have never heard one of my clients complain. Great selection of wine. Zola, keep up the good work!

There are newer reviews for Zola Italian Bistro

Reviewed December 25, 2013 via mobile

Dinner as well as service were excellent ! I enjoyed a stuffed pork chop that was very memorable. Split the meal with my better half and we were both satisfied with the portion size. Ordered an appetizer , it too was wonderful.

Reviewed November 4, 2013

Our waiter was attentive, suggested the perfect foods, wines, cleared the table with perfect timing. Food was delicious.

Reviewed November 4, 2013

We were looking for a place to have a nice meal. They exceeded are expectations. From the get go the service was amazing, thank you Bill. The food was amazing from the Caprese to the Chicken Piccata. I'm looking forward to my next visit.

Reviewed November 2, 2013

Fabulous food, courteous, caring waiters, impeccable service. Without a doubt the best in Alpharetta. This was our first visit, and we will now be regulars! Highly recommended.