“The best Italian food in Alpharetta!”
Review of Zola Italian Bistro - CLOSED

Zola Italian Bistro
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Foodies & wine enthusiasts will enjoy high quality ingredients from local farms, house-made mozzarella, unique wines & friendly service creating a modern, rustic experience. Authentic Italian cuisine is what we are all about!
Reviewed June 19, 2013

I always come to Zola for special lunch days with my mom and I am never disappointed! This restaurant is always the highlight of my day whenever I go. Zola has a relaxing environment with exciting, flavorful selections! The servers are also welcoming and diligent with their work. Perfect place for any lover of Italian food.

Reviewed June 6, 2013 via mobile

You gotta go!! Great atmosphere, the sever was and staff were top notch. The bruschetta was excellent, fresh salads, clams and pasta was perfect - lots of clams, the pizza hit the spot. Next time I'm saving room for their homemade deserts - great selection.

Reviewed May 19, 2013

We were here with a large party (12). As always, the food was excellent and I ate too much! The owners are great folks, the atmosphere was friendly, and the service attentive but not hovering. Try it, you'll like it.

Reviewed May 18, 2013

We went Saturday night dinner. Everything was great - food, service and live entertainment. Lobster Ravioli, Eggplant Parmesan, Cannoli, and Bread Pudding were highlights. Good solid Italian food and a nice atmosphere. Compares well to Casa Nueva - less traditional, but a fresher feel.

Reviewed April 20, 2013

Arrived at 1:45 PM when they close for the afternoon at 2 PM to get ready for dinner. They seated our party of three and there was no rush to move us out. The offerings were great, food and service wonderful. I'd recommend any time