“Great Service and Wonderful Food!”
Review of Ichiban

Ichiban
Ranked #70 of 547 Restaurants in Alpharetta
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese, Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed January 13, 2013

Wow! So many choices that ALL looked so good!

I asked for help from my server trying to make up my mind 'cause I really wanted to try a sampler of most everything I saw on the menu.

At his recommendation, I ordered a soup and entree and left very satisfied (and wish I KNEW HOW TO PREPARE FOODS that tasted that fresh and flavorful--without over-seasoning--at home)!!

Wonderful, fresh, individually prepared meals! Tasty, but not overly seasoned, in order to accent and feature the fresh flavors of the main entree!

1  Thank AlongTheJourney

Reviewed January 12, 2013 via mobile

The kids love the hibachi but it gets somewhat pricey. We love the sushi, great selection on not so ordinary rolls. Very fresh and clean!
Service and bar are good too.
Good for families and have had many nice business lunches here.

Reviewed January 12, 2013

When I'm in the area with work, I enjoy going to Ichiban for the variety of sushi it offers. I sit at the sushi bar so I can see what they're making and ask questions. Often, I'll tell them what I like and they'll make a special roll for me. I haven't been disappointed. I can't speak as to the habachi service. I've never tried it. The servers and staff are excellent and the atmosphere is great.

Reviewed August 21, 2012

We had planned to go to Nahm next door, which we like a great deal. But we decided to change it up a little and try something new to us. Ichiban was right there and looked nice on the outside. We decided against the hibachi and sat in the regular dining room
We were seated immediately (Tuesday night) by a traditionally garbed Japanese woman. We were served promptly by a polite American man who was extremely attentive and polite the entire evening.
We ordered from the Hibachi menu. They had an extensive sushi menu but we don't usually go for sushi. I had the filet and my husband had he Teriyaki shrimp.
The soup and salad and fried rice that came with it were quite good although the rice was slightly bland.
The shrimp was excellent and it's pretty hard to mess up filet.
All in all it was a great experience.

Reviewed July 4, 2012

Often visited by our daughter and son-in-law, though we like Japanese prepared food, we had never been to Ichiban. Well, we missed out. We were impressed. Good food, very entertaining chef, perhaps a little expensive for what it is, but an enjoyable night out nevertheless.