“Front Desk Confussion”

Hampton Inn Alpharetta/Roswell
Ranked #7 of 25 Hotels in Alpharetta
Reviewed December 1, 2013

No one at that front desk over the Thanksgiving weekend knew what to do and when to do it. Hotel was nicely maintained, the staff is poor. We had reservations prior to arriving and nothing was easy ... lost reservations, wrong room asssignments (people staying longer were in rooms that were assigned to check out before their stay was over) ... talking to the front desk workers was useless. Talking to management finally got things worked out.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Jackie S, Manager at Hampton Inn Alpharetta/Roswell, responded to this reviewResponded December 20, 2013

We are so sorry about the confusion during your stay and deeply apologize for any inconvenience it may have caused you. We hope that you will give us a second opportunity to provide you with an easy and excellent stay on your next trip. Thank you.

Reviewed November 21, 2013

This was the first time I stayed at a Hampton Inn. I was impressed with the hotel but more so impressed with the staff. Carlos Moss, one of the front desk attendants, went above and beyond in helping me with finding local destinations and hot spots. When he didn't have a suggestion for a local barbecue restaurant, he called a friend and asked. He then printed out map quest directions to that particular restaurant. That is the true definition of above and beyond service. At every corner, Carlos was prepared to help and exceeded my expectations every time. When leaving the hotel, he gave me mapquest directions to the Atlanta airport and offered to make change for my dollar bill so I would be prepared for the toll. Because of Carlos Moss, I have not only already recommended that particular Alpharetta/Roswell Hampton Inn to my business colleagues, but plan to recommend Hampton Inn's in the Chicago area to my co-workers because I'm confident they will receive the same level of service. Truly perfect service- you have earned a life-long customer!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Jackie S, Manager at Hampton Inn Alpharetta/Roswell, responded to this reviewResponded November 27, 2013

Thank you so much for recently staying with us in Alpharetta! We are so happy to hear that Carlos was able to assist you and that you had such a wonderful time with us. We would like to thank you for recommending our hotel to your friends and colleagues as well as recommending other Hampton Inn hotels! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again next time you are in the area. Thank you.

Reviewed November 19, 2013

This was a pleasant location for the two day workshop that I attended at this hotel. They were ready for me upon arrival and I had absolutely difficulties. The breakfast that was provided made attending my workshop easy and comfortable, the food had a great variety and met my needs. I also found that the facility was well staff and I felt safe, traveling alone this is important as a female.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your review! We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and especially that you felt safe while traveling alone! We appreciate you leaving your review of our Hampton Inn for others.

Reviewed November 10, 2013

The sheets and duvet appeared to be clean as promised. The bathroom, carpet and room furnishings were old and tired. Staff was friendly and courteous. Breakfast was provided and the staff was helpful.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your review. We are glad to hear that everything appeared as promised and that you enjoyed your stay.

Reviewed November 7, 2013

Great overall ! Friendly, courteous and helpful staff, clean and well presented. Typically, I look to stay at Hampton when travelling. However, I find the room rates vary from city to city and from one day to the next, so sometimes I stay elsewhere.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We are so glad to hear that you were happy with your recent stay. We hope that we will see you again on your next trip to the Alpharetta area.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed November 6, 2013

We had originally had reservations for Mid November to be there for the birth of our grandson, but due to the baby deciding he was ready to come out a month early, we had to quickly change our plans and to be very flexible as to where we were staying... our daughter's house in Roswell or at the hotel. Your desk staff was exceptionally helpful in being flexible and cooperative for us as well...particularly Norman on your night shift! They were a pleasure to work with! Would gladly stay there again!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Congratulations on the birth of your grandson! We hope all is going well and everyone is doing great. We were absolutely happy to assist you with your change of plans and are delighted that Norman was especially helpful. Thank you for staying with us and we hope we will see you again soon.

Reviewed November 4, 2013

I was pleased with the room and how clean it was. The Hotel in a whole was nice and it was close to the amphitheater so it was easy in, easy out. I would recommend this Hotel and will stay again if ever in this area again. There also were plenty of food places near by so you did not have to drive far for that.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for recently choosing our Hampton Inn. We are glad you found the hotel convenient and that you enjoyed your room. Thank you for leaving your feedback and we hope we will see you again soon.