“Tasty Mexican”

On the Border Mexican Cafe
Ranked #177 of 530 Restaurants in Alpharetta
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed July 2, 2013

Definitely a cut above the ordinary Mexican restaurant; great patio with breezy fans; tasty chips and salsa; if you like iced tea, try the hibiscus/Jamaican tea; excellent guacamole made fresh; and a Kahlua ice cream pie that is awesome

Reviewed May 4, 2013

Quality of service here has a lot to be desired! Hardly worth the wait. The taco was stale and the drink order was wrong. It took forever to get and pay the bill.

Reviewed April 26, 2013

I very rarely eat in this restaurant; I usually call ahead and pick it up (at the bar) while I am running errands on my lunch hour. Their lunch chicken burrito is great! I get it with queso sauce on it. It comes with rice and your choice of beans. They always provide me with their tasty chips and salsa. Just over $7.

The food is always ready when they say it is going to be and they always get my order correct.

When my husband and I actually do eat here, the service is always great (friendly) and our order is always provided in a timely manner and correct. The inside is brightly decorated, really cute. Recommend.

Reviewed April 15, 2013

The food was good, but nothing memorable. Original order came out different than what we ordered, which is annoying. Drinks left empty for extended periods due to waitress not even visible on the floor most of the time. Waited nearly 15 minutes just to be able to pay. I doubt we will return based on our experience.

Reviewed March 22, 2013 via mobile

Good food. They starts with hot chip's and salsa. Price is reasonable for food quality. Nice seat down place. Perfect for dinner. Surely will visit many more times.