“Great food & Quick Service”

Bobby G's Chicago Eatery
Ranked #67 of 566 Restaurants in Alpharetta
Reviewed July 25, 2017 via mobile

This is probably my 20th visit to Bobby G's.....I'm from Chicago originally, so it's a go to spot for some hometown food. Chicago dogs are perfect, and the Italian Beef is legit....not as good as Portillo's, but still a great substitute. Being closed on Monday's is weak.....best way to get through a Monday is with a 3,000 calorie lunch!

Reviewed July 17, 2017

Chicago style thin crust square pizza offered. Consistently delicious pizza and sandwiches. Salads are plentiful, but provided in a small bowl making adding dressing messy. You have to clear your dishes yourself, so not all tables get wiped quickly. Love that there are tvs throughout entire seating area and you can always find your particular sport. Cozy family atmosphere.

Reviewed May 23, 2017 via mobile

I was there one time with my son and food was ok we love the walls and the windows cover with Chicago teams. We love the Chicago sing at the enter we were pretty impressed but we left somehow empty. I wanted to try again now with the whole family. At the moment we enter my family loves the restaurant the pictures and everything that remember us to Chicago we told the cashier that we were from Chicago and she just said ah ok what you want to order. She looked at us and rushed to order when no one was behind us. Everything was there food was great, restaurant was well decor but human been and not recognized people from Chicago. I did my best no one but two times and was enough for me. If you want to go and see and taste something from Chicago is there but do not expect nothing else after all is the people who make a place like home.

Reviewed March 30, 2017 via mobile

I have been here several times and as a native of Chicago this place is like going home. I have had the hot dogs, Italian beef, Polish sausage, pizza. All authentic.

Reviewed February 19, 2017

The first time I ate at Bobby G's they were in Atlanta off Sidney Marcus. I was sad when I saw that they had closed the location for crazy reasons I will never understand. However, one day while out and about I stumbled upon this fantastic place in Milton Ga just on the border of Alpharetta. I was so excited I brought my mom who is from Chicago to get a taste of home(I along with my sis and dad are from Wisconsin) The food is always good, the atmosphere and the staff are fantastic. I have hung out for the Stanley Cup as well as other sports championships and I was so amazed at how many Chicago fans were so close. I have since brought my aunt and have told many of my friends that live in Gwinnett , but are from Chi Town to make the trip. So worth it!