“A taste of home”

Bobby G's Chicago Eatery
Ranked #67 of 566 Restaurants in Alpharetta
Reviewed February 19, 2017

The first time I ate at Bobby G's they were in Atlanta off Sidney Marcus. I was sad when I saw that they had closed the location for crazy reasons I will never understand. However, one day while out and about I stumbled upon this fantastic place in Milton Ga just on the border of Alpharetta. I was so excited I brought my mom who is from Chicago to get a taste of home(I along with my sis and dad are from Wisconsin) The food is always good, the atmosphere and the staff are fantastic. I have hung out for the Stanley Cup as well as other sports championships and I was so amazed at how many Chicago fans were so close. I have since brought my aunt and have told many of my friends that live in Gwinnett , but are from Chi Town to make the trip. So worth it!

Reviewed January 31, 2017

If you want Chicago thin crust pizza this is the place to go!! I grew up in Chicago and love this restaurant!! The Italian Beef, and Pizza are very good and authentic to the Chicago style. I am not a huge hot dog person, but the dogs here are also pretty much what you would get up there!!

1  Thank Diane G
Reviewed January 2, 2017

The five star comes for they type of place that it would be running against. It is a Pizza Sports Bar, We had a very good house beer on tap and a "Chicago Style Pizza" not to be confused with Deep Dish Pizza. While the pizza was awesome, it was one of the best pizza experiences I had.We had he all veggie pizza and I have to say, I cant wait to eat there again. The surprise was they don't have deep dish, which we were only going to try because we like NY Neopolitan regular round pizza. Ironically, thats what we got. Try it, a bit noisy, lots of TVs. Fox and lots of sports.

1  Thank Nick T
Reviewed December 30, 2016 via mobile

We were so happy to find this joint. The food was amazing. Had some Chicago dog with all the toppings. The buns were amazing. Had a thin slice of pizza. Also great. Decor was homey with tons of Chicago memorabilia. Highly recommend

Reviewed December 16, 2016 via mobile

Quality come first at this restaurant. The pizza, hot subs and salads are all top notch

The food is always served to order. The service is always top notch

For lunch or dinner this is a great spot to enjoy Chicago style food

1  Thank ddmullis