“Great Chicago Pizza!!”

Bobby G's Chicago Eatery
Ranked #65 of 576 Restaurants in Alpharetta
Reviewed January 31, 2017

If you want Chicago thin crust pizza this is the place to go!! I grew up in Chicago and love this restaurant!! The Italian Beef, and Pizza are very good and authentic to the Chicago style. I am not a huge hot dog person, but the dogs here are also pretty much what you would get up there!!

1  Thank Diane G

Reviewed January 2, 2017

The five star comes for they type of place that it would be running against. It is a Pizza Sports Bar, We had a very good house beer on tap and a "Chicago Style Pizza" not to be confused with Deep Dish Pizza. While the pizza was awesome, it was one of the best pizza experiences I had.We had he all veggie pizza and I have to say, I cant wait to eat there again. The surprise was they don't have deep dish, which we were only going to try because we like NY Neopolitan regular round pizza. Ironically, thats what we got. Try it, a bit noisy, lots of TVs. Fox and lots of sports.

1  Thank Nick T
Reviewed December 30, 2016 via mobile

We were so happy to find this joint. The food was amazing. Had some Chicago dog with all the toppings. The buns were amazing. Had a thin slice of pizza. Also great. Decor was homey with tons of Chicago memorabilia. Highly recommend

Reviewed December 16, 2016 via mobile

Quality come first at this restaurant. The pizza, hot subs and salads are all top notch

The food is always served to order. The service is always top notch

For lunch or dinner this is a great spot to enjoy Chicago style food

1  Thank ddmullis
Reviewed December 14, 2016 via mobile

Got the opportunity to stop here for lunch and was glad that we did. My wife had a very large Rueben sandwich which she rated at 9 / 10 and I had an Italian Beef to which I gave the same rating. I will be returning here to try their Chicago pizza and would highly recommend the place.