“Great place to watch football” 5 of 5 bubbles

Bobby G's Chicago Eatery
Ranked #31 of 511 Restaurants in Alpharetta
Cuisines: Italian, American, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Wheelchair Accessible
Atlanta, Georgia
“Great place to watch football”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 23, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

We go here on the weekends to watch the football games. The staff always takes great care of us and you can't beat their thin crust pizza and Chicago hot dogs!

Visited October 2013

Sautee, Georgia, United States
“YUMMM”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 18, 2013

Good place for beer and great pizza. Love sitting around drinking beer, and watching the tvs. It's like a sports bar, and the atmosphere is sweet!! Definitely recommend this place.

Visited July 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
“Just like being in Chicago!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 16, 2013 via mobile

If you want authentic Chicago food and atmosphere this is the place to go. From hot dogs and Italian sausage, to pizza and beer it is all amazing. The best place in Atlanta to watch any Chicago sports.

• Visited June 2013
ATL
“Greasy and disgusting”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 18, 2013 via mobile

Order a simple hamburger. The bun was so wet from grease that it was disintegrating. Eat half the burger and paid for it for 24 hours. I will never go back. By the way the service is slow and it is as if you are bothering them.

Visited April 2013
Alpharetta, Georgia
“threw me out”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 9, 2013

I went for lunch with my two sons to Bobby G's. My sons placed orders and were given cups for vending machine drinks. I ordered pizza and a beer. The cashier/order taker requested my drivers license to make sure I was over 21. I'm a 70 year old man and this really annoyed me. As the order taker/cashier fingered my driver's license and located my birth date of 1942, he returned the drivers license saying "You are old enough". I said to him that only a moron would ask an old man to prove that he is older than 21. At that instant he shouted at me to get the hell out and that he will not serve me. I asked for the manager, but he just smiled and repeated the yell "get out, I have management's permission to throw you out". We left as other restaurant customers wondered why we were being souted out of the restaurant. This has never happened to me in my long life.

I wrote an e-mail to management asking them to look into this incident. They have not bothered to reply. Wonder what they put in their food with that attitude. Stay away.

• Visited April 2013