“Love this place! Not quite sure about...”

Mona Lisa Pizzeria Restaurante
Ranked #202 of 553 Restaurants in Alpharetta
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed June 29, 2010

Love this place!

Not quite sure about the previous post, but we have had nothing but wonderful experiences at Mona Lisa. We have always found the ambience to be enjoyable and the food wonderful. This is certainly my favorite pizza in the Roswell/Alpharetta area. If you're in the mood for something other than pizza, try the pork chop...you'll be glad you did!

Reviewed August 15, 2008

My wife, son and I decided to try Mona Lisa in its new location even though I thought it was sorely lacking in quality at its previous spot. I was glad to find that the food had gone up a notch. My son & I each had pizzas that were good for the most part and my wife enjoyed her pasta very much.

What made our experience on a Friday night less than ideal was having to contend with the crowd of loud, obnoxious, upper-middle-aged drunks. When we walked in we found the bar packed with them, but we assumed it would not be a problem once we were seated. Wrong. Next to our table was a party of eight that made our dining experience miserable. The owner seemed to be fawning over the table so I guess they are regulars.

This experience may have been a one-time thing, and based on the food we'll give Mona Lisa another try. But if the same type of crowd is there next time, it will be our last visit.

2  Thank Button75