“Great BBQ from a local restaurant”
Review of Smokejack

Smokejack
Ranked #1 of 534 Restaurants in Alpharetta
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed December 27, 2013

Good BBQ and good service. Try the fried pickles for an appetizer. Usually order the chopped brisket or chopped pork sandwich. I also like the BBQ Chicken....1/4 is not enough but the 1/2 is too much so for this one, I take some to-go. :-)

Reviewed December 18, 2013

I found this place on TripAdvisor as I had a business trip planned. Excellent barbecue, great service and atmosphere all the way around.

Good size portions abound, with very tasty food. I had the brisket, along with baked beans which were outstanding! I ate at the bar and the bar was made of people that seemed to be locals that were very friendly. Made for a very enjoyable evening. The apple crisp topped with vanilla ice cream was the perfect topping to this meal. Real nice bar and ambiance throughout this place. Good size parking behind the restaurant as well.

Reviewed December 3, 2013

If you like reasonable portions where the service are great and the food is always fresh and very tasty. It has something for everyone in a good location and even on a busy day the waiting time is well managed.

Reviewed December 1, 2013

As a family we visit Smokejack regularly. We love their BBQ and our kids love their mac n cheese. They have the best fried pickles and corn pudding. We have also uses Smokejack to cater several events. The food was delivered on time and hot ready to serve. Great value for Catering events.

Reviewed November 26, 2013

I really liked the bartender Ken. He was very friendly to me and my friend. Answered alll our questions and made me want to stop back by for dinner sometime. We just came in for a beer but ended up trying the queso with pulled pork. It was VERY good (and half price from 4-7 i do believe). I was really enjoying myself and they were making a great first impression when my friend and I overheard the MOD talking to Ken about if he ID'd me or not. He seemed to go on about it for a little while. These are the conversations that management should NOT be having on the floor. I understand that these types of things need to be checked on from time to time but be sure that your customers can't hear you talking about them.