“Fantastic Patio dinner”

Cross street: Birmingham Hwy
Alpharetta, Georgia
“Fantastic Patio dinner”
Reviewed August 27, 2013

My wife and I dined at this restaurant in late August, and it was the perfect temperature. The food was creative and fresh and local. We didn't have anything from the cocktail or wine menu, but it looked to include a variety of good choices. We will definitely be going back to try the items that we missed. The 4oz Filet Mignon was perfectly cooked, and my wife thoroughly enjoyed the grilled chicken.

• Visited August 2013

Dallas GA
“Lovely and Quaint”
Reviewed August 23, 2013

This lovely restaurant is located off Hwy 92 above Woodstock. It is off the beaten path but close enough to Hwy 92 to make it easy to find in the lovely community of Milton. I was there for a Sunday Brunch with a group of Baby Boomers! I had the Chef's Special Eggs Benedict with Fried Green Tomatoes (I'm a non meat eater) instead of Canadian bacon...absolutely perfectly done. Great atmosphere, great service, great food! Would recommend this place again and again!

• Visited August 2013
Georgia
“What a Find”
Reviewed August 17, 2013

Lived in South Forsyth for 7 years yet just found out about Milton's. The restaurant hits on all cylinders - Food (great quality, presentation and variety), Service (kudos Wes - you did a great job) and Ambience (old converted farm house). We let Wes choose a variety of apps for the table (all were terrific), half the table chose the entree specials and the others went off the menu and drink offerings were varied enough to hit the spot. We will definitely be back.

Visited August 2013
Canton, Georgia
“Great Food”
Reviewed August 14, 2013 via mobile

We had a very enjjoyable meal and definitely would return again. Service was excellent. All the produce is picked from their own farm.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank getaccessorized
Alpharetta, Georgia
“Lovely evening at Milton's”
Reviewed August 13, 2013 via mobile

Our Supper Club of 8 people met for dinner at Milton's. Milton's is a Civil War era farmhouse and associated buildings made into an upscale restaurant. Our Supper Club was given a private room, which was great for our group. Our server, Alli, was congenial and definitely added to the enjoyment of the evening. We started with specialty drinks... I had a delicious watermelon Manhattan and my husband had a great margarita. Salads were separate, and a few people ordered them and said they were fresh and good. We had a variety of entrees. I had fabulous shrimp and grits... More shrimp than I could comfortably eat (but I managed). Others had the trout, chicken breast, pasta dish and specialty meatloaf. Everyone said their dinners were absolutely delicious. Some of us had desserts: I had the signature carrot cake (easily the best I've tasted) and another person had the berry cobbler, which he said was wonderful. My husband and my bill: $93 (before tip) for two specialty drinks, two entrees, two glasses of wine, and a shared piece of carrot cake -- which I didn't think was bad considering the ambience of the restaurant, excellent service and outstanding quality of food. We all agreed we'll go back.

Visited August 2013