“Incredible food but be wallet prepared”

Milton's Cuisine & Cocktails
Ranked #8 of 516 Restaurants in Alpharetta
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Business meetings, Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Birmingham Hwy
Canton
“Incredible food but be wallet prepared”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

There are some truly outstanding eateries on the north side of Atlanta and Miltons is one of them. I, my wife and two friends ate there for New Years Eve and we all had different meals. Each was spot on from seasoning to preparation to service in a nice, casual atmosphere. No negatives with the product, but, the other restaurants within their category charge maybe 40 to 50 percent less for the same fare. As I said, it was great. But how could it be otherwise when paying $110 each including tip?

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank Tom P

Braselton, Georgia
“High Quality Food and Professional Wait Staff”
Reviewed January 20, 2013 via mobile

We met friends for dinner on a Saturday night...early dining...and were seated promptly. The restaurant is in an older house and the tables are spread through several rooms in the sprawling design. Near the entrance was a lively little bar with live music. We ordered sides and entrees, including a couple of dishes from the daily special menu. The menu was big and diverse with plenty of options for all types of eaters. Our waiter was knowledgeable and attentive, but not intrusive as we dined at a leisurely pace. The food was tasty, though not bold. Overall, this was a super choice for dinner...sort of comfortable feeling, not exciting. Great choice for the area!

1 Thank sharp22
Big Canoe
“Great Place for our Anniversary”
Reviewed January 9, 2013

Wife and I went last night for our Anniversary last night. This was our 2nd visit, so we knew it would be good - and it was great! I mentioned in Open Table that it was our anniversary, and our waiter (Brian) acknowledged it when he greated us. Nothing special on our table - which was fine - but we did get a free dessert to share. Good drink selection and excellent food choices. We both ordered items from the special menu, and both entrees were great.

• Visited January 2013
Florida
“Great Experience!”
Reviewed January 7, 2013

We dined at Milton's to Celebrate my husband's birthday. What a great experience! We were greeted with a smile when we entered and the hostess immediately acknolwedged that it was my husband's birthday. (I had let them know when making the reservation) she also honored our request for a more private table and seated us in a separate room by the fireplace which we had all to ourselves for 90% of our meal. We had a very quiet meal and the food was excellent. We chose to drink beer and did not try any of the cocktails but for reference, many of them contain bourbon and gin. They are also fairly pricey at $12 a cocktail. Our server was quiet at first but warmed up as the meal progressed. I had the crab bisque as my appetizer and it was VERY good. It was some of the best that I have had. My husband had the beet salad and he enjoyed it. For dinner, I had the fried chicken breast. The chicken and green beans were excellent. The mashed potatoes were not the best that I have had, but they were tasty. My husband had the espresso crusted pork and was very pleased with his meal. They brought out a piece of amazing carrot cake with a candle to celebrate my husband's birthday. It is aways a nice touch when a restaurant will do this. All in all, it was a great expereince and we will definitely be going back!

• Visited January 2013
Springboro, Ohio
“Delicious Modern Southern Cuisine”
Reviewed December 11, 2012 via mobile

Fried green tomatoes and Deep Fried Pimiento Cheese made a delicious start to our work dinner for 7. Entrees included shrimp and grits, grilled chicken and perfect roasted veggies, steak, and more. Nice wine list and fire in the fireplace. It was a perfect upscale southern meal for this Ohio girl. Definitely going back again next time I'm in town!