“Great Starbucks alternative”
Review of Espressos Coffee

Espressos Coffee
Ranked #1 of 13 Coffee & Tea in Alpharetta
Reviewed June 18, 2018 via mobile

I love this place. All the usual coffee choices, but it is really a great deli/lunch place. Lots of fresh salads and sandwiches, as well as pastries in the am. Cool vibe, lots of tables, and they are always playing classic vinyl!

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed June 15, 2018

I love this place and the food is good but found a long hair in my breakfast and the cooking and front area should be kept neater and cleaner as it it does not create a perfect first impression. With that said I like to support local especially when it is good, so make those small changes and you are great!

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed January 18, 2018

We went for lunch and were pleasantly surprised. Good choice of sandwiches - the chicken club was superb - good coffee, good service. But the huge slice of lemon cake was out of this world and enough for 2 of us. Great music selection too. Highly recommended.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed May 12, 2017 via mobile

I really dig this place as it has its own mellow vibe. Always playing vinyl albums, good breakfasts and lunches. Good omelettes and breakfast sandwiches. My daughter loves their cookies! Visit here and support a local, independent shop. That reminds me, I should head out and pick up a coffee.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed April 4, 2017

Great little coffee shop with breakfast and lunch. Plenty of menu items to serve every taste. The staff is always friendly and the food consistently good.

Date of visit: March 2017

Been to Espressos Coffee? Share your experiences!