“Great Place but more attention to cleanliness is needed”
Review of Espressos Coffee

Espressos Coffee
Ranked #1 of 12 Coffee & Tea in Alpharetta
Reviewed June 15, 2018

I love this place and the food is good but found a long hair in my breakfast and the cooking and front area should be kept neater and cleaner as it it does not create a perfect first impression. With that said I like to support local especially when it is good, so make those small changes and you are great!

Reviewed January 18, 2018

We went for lunch and were pleasantly surprised. Good choice of sandwiches - the chicken club was superb - good coffee, good service. But the huge slice of lemon cake was out of this world and enough for 2 of us. Great music selection too. Highly recommended.

Reviewed May 12, 2017 via mobile

I really dig this place as it has its own mellow vibe. Always playing vinyl albums, good breakfasts and lunches. Good omelettes and breakfast sandwiches. My daughter loves their cookies! Visit here and support a local, independent shop. That reminds me, I should head out and pick up a coffee.

Reviewed April 4, 2017

Great little coffee shop with breakfast and lunch. Plenty of menu items to serve every taste. The staff is always friendly and the food consistently good.

Reviewed April 25, 2016

Stopped in here while visiting family and grabbed coffee and a slice (a very LARGE slice) of crumb cake. Both were delightful! The cake was definitely fresh and very tasty. I only knocked off one star because the staff forgot my cake and I had to remind them. While very friendly, they both looked like they'd had a really rough/late night the day before. Overall, a great coffee spot alternative to the usual chain!