“OMG! This is my favorite resturant in Alpharetta!”

Village Tavern Alpharetta
Reserve with OpenTable
Village Tavern Alpharetta is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 513 Restaurants in Alpharetta
Cuisines: Bar, American
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children, Romantic, Business meetings, Bar scene, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Brunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Haynes Bridge Rd.Westside pkwy.
“OMG! This is my favorite resturant in Alpharetta!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 16, 2012

Special occasion? Want the best service in a relaxed and comfortable atmosphere? Well, this is your place. The prices are a little high on a teacher's salary, but I have never been disappointed. Food is excellent and the specials are amazing and are changed all the time, so you will never be bored. Although some of the menu mainstays are excellent as well. Celebrate something! Go to the Village Tavern!

Visited August 2012

Johns Creek, Georgia
“Great all around choice for lunch and dinner”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 30, 2012

We dine here throughout the year. The menu features a great variety of dishes and something for everyone. It makes it a very family-friendly place. The atmosphere is lively enough without being overbearing. The bar is large and a comfortable place to wait for a table. Reservations are accepted and recommended, particularly on weekends. Staff is always excellent. We've never been disappointed. It's a warm, comfortable atmosphere, food is consistent, good bar selections.

• Visited September 2012
Cumming, Georgia
“Great food and atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 14, 2012

We were actually at the Village Tavern twice as we traveled and stopped in Alpharetta. The first time we had a very nice waitress who actually got the order wrong. However, we accepted the error and everything was good. The waitress made the difference. My husband had ordered Ribeye, but was brought Prime Rib which was delicious. I had the chicken stir-fry. The second time, a week later, we were not quite as happy. Even though there were a lot of seats available, they took us all the way to the back of the restaurant. I would have complained, but my husband isn't like that. We had a waiter (male) who didn't seem very happy, and had no personality. He had told us about the special which was a stir-fry with shrimp and sirloin. My husband again ordered Ribeye and I ordered the chicken stir-fry. The waiter immediately asked why I wasn't having the special which was $8 more. I told him I wanted chicken, not shrimp and sirloin. Not happy with him at all compared to the very nice waitress we had on the first visit. House salads are very good with darker greens and vege's. Drinks were good as well. I'm still going to rate this Excellent even though I didn't like the seating or waiter the second time. Food was very good. Nice atmosphere, not too noisy.

• Visited September 2012
“This is my favorite place for nachos and great entrees!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 2, 2012

As a local in Alpharetta there are lots of places to eat. I love the tavern for many reasons above and beyond other places in the area. The staff is always so welcoming and consistent with their service. The food here is fresh and portions sizes are in line with the price. You will always find a fun atmosphere at the Village Tavern. If your looking for good food and a great dining experience this is the place to go.

New York City, New York
“Nice atmosphere, great variety--something for everyone”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 26, 2012

We went here for dinner on a weeknight and had no trouble getting in (I hear it can get packed on weekends). There is a wide variety of choices and we had a hard time deciding. My husband said his prime rib was excellent, both in terms of the quality of the meat and its preparation. I had the trout--which you don't see as a choice too often--and was disappointed. It was cooked well, but the thick sweet soy-based glaze put on it after cooking was overpowering. The waitress said it was marinated for 14 hours--I would have preferred to have that flavor come through. It's a little noisy because of the design of the place. It was half-priced wine night so the noise didn't bother me after a while :)

• Visited August 2012