“Great food, great prices!”

Ippolito's Italian Restaurant
Ranked #59 of 553 Restaurants in Alpharetta
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 20, 2013

Visited this restaurant with friends and was very impressed with the quality of food and the great service. The hot rolls were out of this world! Would definitely recommend this restaurant to anyone wanting good italian food!

Reviewed January 5, 2013

We've eaten at Ipps for years now. I've probably ordered every salad on the menu and love each one. The pizzas are really good, the knot roles are out of this world all buttery and hot and garlicky. Great place to eat.

Reviewed December 22, 2012

This is our FAVORITE family restaurant. The service is always very good and the food is INCREDIBLE! If you are looking for a Italian restaurant with a relaxed and inviting atmosphere look no further.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

Have eaten here many times. Food and service are consistent; 3-3.5 stars. This is a family restaurant with good food at very fair prices. This could be an established eatery in many northeastern neighborhoods if we weren't in GA. Nothing fancy or pretentious, the 4th star for being different from the over-priced Buckhead joints I formerly frequented. The exception being you get what you pay for here.

Reviewed December 6, 2012

I went here last week with a colleague from Italy. I wanted to see what he thought of one of my favorite Italian restaurants in the Atlanta area. The service was very friendly and I was actually surprised that he thought the quality and taste of the food we ordered was excellent! I ended up taking half of our entree;s home to my wife because the portions were so large! I always have a great experience when I go to Ippolito's.