“A bit disappointed!”
Review of di Paolo

di Paolo
Reserve with OpenTable
di Paolo is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #62 of 552 Restaurants in Alpharetta
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed January 27, 2013

Went to DiPaola on a first date. Nice ambience. I ordered the Carbonara which was prepared think & heavy & pancetta tasted old. Nice Chianti which came recommended by Dee Dee our waitress. Enjoyed the Caprese salad but that's not a hard dish to create.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

This is a special occasion restaurant. The food we ordered was wonderful and the ambience was warm. We felt as though we were treated as royalty! It's also helpful that we could walk to di Paolo from our home (if we really wanted or needed to)!

1  Thank Elaine M
Reviewed January 14, 2013

Being Italian, I know how Italian foods taste. Sorry, but is place has nothing to do with my country's foods... Even the pizza is not good. I do not recommend it at all if you are looking for real Italian.

Reviewed July 30, 2012

If you're in the Roswell area, this is probably the finest Italian restaurant in the area. It's a big hit with the locals. The bar area is very welcoming and the lady bartender makes terrific martinis. The restaurant is relatively quiet, for being busy. The food was outstanding. An appetizer and half portion of pasta made a great meal and I didn't feel stuffed afterward. The wine list is also excellent and reasonably priced.

Reviewed July 9, 2012

My wife and I have been eating here for over ten years and have never had a bad meal or service. They change the menu with the different seasons and they're always a winner. The majority of their customer are like my wife and I, repeats. It's the kind of place that you place at the top of the list and keep coming back.

Been to di Paolo? Share your experiences!