“Back Again”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Indian Trail, NC
“Back Again”
Reviewed March 24, 2013

I'm back in town for business so I thought i would stop by for another visit. I saw a new item on the menu so I thought i would try it the Shrimp Creole. It wasn't too bad however I personally thought it lacked a bit on flavor. Personally I feel items like Shrimp Creole, Jambalaya & Étouffée to be a little more spicy but for someone who doesn't like spicy this would be a good dish. Dispute my opinion on the Shrimp Creole I will still be back, the service is always great and there are plenty of great items on the menu. I just wish they had one of these in Charlotte NC.

• Visited March 2013

Granite Bay, California
“Mojitos and Pulled Pork”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Great atmosphere, excellent mojitos and the BBQ Pulled Pork was perfect. Has a large round table with a fire pit in the middle - great for a large group. Reserve ahead of time.

Visited March 2013
Crossville, Tennessee
“wonderful atmosphere for wonderful food”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

We visit the resturant each time we are in Atlanta. We pass through about 4 times a year. Service is always excellent and the food is amazing. It doesn't hurt that you feel as if you are in the tropics everytime you visit. Would definetly reccomend!!!

• Visited February 2013
Oakville, Canada
“Not a place, if you want to have a quite place to eat.”
Reviewed January 19, 2013

The food was not the greatest - maybe because i am not crazy about caribbean food. The waitress came several times, to see if we needed something else - when in fact, what we wanted was some quite time. Ended up leaving, when we realized we were not being left alone.

Visited January 2013
Gulfport, Mississippi
“Excellent food and service!!”
Reviewed January 9, 2013

The menu was refreshing and delightful. The food delicious and the service was impeccable! I had the coconut shrimp and they were cooked perfectly. We got alot of food for our money.We enjoyed every aspect of our dining experience.

Visited December 2012