“Not bad at all”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 9, 2013

I really enjoy eating here the food is wonderful. I've ate at this location about 3 time since Jan 2012. I've never had a bad experience at this location. I normally sit at the bar since i'm here on business and by myself so i can't say about the service at the tables but the service at the bar has been great. I get the Chicken Quesadilla that's my personal fav.

There are newer reviews for Bahama Breeze

Reviewed December 28, 2012

Have been there many times but it had been 4-5 months since I had been there. I always get the daily fish special with blackened talapia and mashed sweet potatoes. The talapia was small, dried out and had way too much seasoning on it. The potatoes were okay- what can you do to mess up sweet potatoes. The worst thing was I was sick the rest of the day. I won't be going there again any time soon.

Reviewed December 12, 2012

I love this restaurant. I live in Ringgold, Ga and the closest one to me is Atlanta, GA. I don't get to go as often as I would like to, but I do get away there a couple of times a year.
The best food and atmosphere that you could hope for. Of course eveything is geared towards a beach theme. I love to sit outside and enjoy the large ceiling fans and the misters in the summer, and I love the large heaters and firepit in the winter.
If you love the tropics you are going to love this restaurant.
The cocktails are awesome!

Reviewed December 11, 2012

Went to BB on Haynes Bridge Road in Alpharetta with the whole family at about 9:15pm. The waitstaff was friendly and the restaurant was still buzzing with people. Our drinks came out and we placed our appetizer order and Entree order. Within 10 minutes our apps were on the table. We ordered the spicy shrimp and bbq wings. Both were delicious, large portions! It was 40 minutes later before our entrees were placed at the table. Management came by to see how we were doing and he said he would try to expedite our food. All the food was delivered except for my son's food. His was another 5 minutes wait. My jerk chicken was dry and the green beans were greasy and just not good. My son's ribs had an off tasting sauce. I believe that if I had come to BB for drinks and appetizers, I would have gad a 5 dot experience. I will not visit BB with the fam again.

Reviewed November 12, 2012

This is the second Bahama Breeze restaurant that I have been to. The food was excellent as I expected but our server was a little below average. It took her a long time to return to the table. We noticed the other servers continually walking around. Ours was no where in site. I was a little disappointed that the only American beer on tap was Bud Light but I didn't let that ruin my night. This location has a covered patio with live music. Loved the food at this location but not the service.