“Limited gluten free options” 4 of 5 bubbles

California Pizza Kitchen
Ranked #120 of 511 Restaurants in Alpharetta
Cuisines: American, Pizza
Good for: Kids, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Atlanta, Georgia
“Limited gluten free options”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 3, 2014

I was craving fish tacos and shredded cabbage. I didn’t realize the fish was panko crusted until I looked at the menu. Luckily the server switched out the pork for the fish and still gave me the cabbage since they were the same price ($11.79). Unfortunately, when my order arrived the tacos arrived in soft taco shells. When the server showed up and saw my plate she stated that she meant to ask them to put it in lettuce wraps (LOVELY!!). Anyway, there are not many items on the menu for GF people. There are some GF pizzas (but not at every location – this one does but I was not in the mood for pizza). The food tasted amazing!!!!!!! They just need a little work on their GF processes still.

• Visited February 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles

• Turkish first
USA
“Great Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

My friend and I had lunch for her birthday. We each had a fresh salad and shared fan order of flatbread. Service was unusually off. We had no silverware or plates and had to wait for these items after our food was served. This is one of my favorite places for lunch so I will continue to frequent CPK.

Visited February 2014
Dayton, Ohio
“Excellent staff and great food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 9, 2014 via mobile

This was my first visit to CPK, my wife and I where staying overnight and decided to try something new and came across this restaurant. I was very happy with how clean and nice the whole staff was. Being a Saturday night and being very busy they treated us like we mattered. The pizzas my wife and I had where superb(BBQ chicken and the Deluxe). The best part of all was the manager I believe his name was Brian was so nice and welcomed us with open arms and as my wife said easy on the eyes. Great food, great staff, a must go when you stop in Alpharetta.

“Good pizza !”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2014 via mobile

Ate there while visiting Alpharetta... The food was good. Went to specifically try the white pizza to see if it was like the frozen kind. It was good but I think I liked the frozen you buy at the store better . Everything was good and nice atmosphere.

Visited January 2014
Atlanta, Georgia
“Good food, but overpriced”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 17, 2014

The food is good and had a 650 calories or less entree, a good chicken relleno. However, my dining companion had a personal pizza and a side salad. With soft drinks, the bill was $48! I thought that was high.
On the plus side, the restaurant is very clean and the staff is kind and efficient. The food is good, just overpriced.

• Visited January 2014