“Very good food”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Quebec, Quebec, Canada
“Very good food”
Reviewed July 22, 2014 via mobile

Excellent food. Cajun style restaurant. Best seafood I had since long time, shrimp are very good. Service is great also. A must if you like that type of cuisine.

Memphis, Tennessee
“DELICIOUS!!!!”
Reviewed July 22, 2014

Food & service was delightful!!! Worth every penny!!! Also has kid friendly menu for 10 & under. My favorite drink The Swamp Thing!!!!

Visited July 2014
Hot Coffee, Ms
“Above and Beyond”
Reviewed July 12, 2014

Went to this establishment, looking for great meal after being on road all day and got it. I had my family along, my daughter has seafood allergy so were wondering if this would be a good choice. The waitress had the manager to come by table, he took our order to ensure that the meal for our daughter was seafood free and really went out of his way. It was fabulous she said, so thanks for the special treatment. My wife loved her dish and everyone in party was pleased. Will visit again next time in area.

Visited June 2014
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Food...Service 😳”
Reviewed July 7, 2014 via mobile

In town for the weekend & decided to have dinner at Pappadeaux. Note: I've visited the locations in San Antonio, Dallas & Norcross & have never had any issues with service until now.
(1) Our group started out with just 7 however on the way others decided to join..14 total
(2) Was told 1hr for party of 14.
(3) 20 minutes in the wait & after seeing several parties of 4 or more being seated I spoke with the greeter ...Kim & told her we were willing to be split up in order to get seated. Kim agreed & said they would have us seated soon.
(4) 50 minutes into the wait I spoke with Kim again & was told "well we will go ahead and put you all together " I said "why didn't you split us up like I requested 30 minutes ago.. by this time the floor manager walked up & I began to explain to him what happened. While speaking with him Kim said "well that's what happens when you don't call in first "
The floor manager apologized & we were all finally seated after an hour. Food was delicious as always

Roswell, Georgia, USA
“Great Cajun food”
Reviewed July 1, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Having grown up in Texas, we were so pleased when Pappadeaux's made their entrance into the Atlanta market. We knew their quality and reputation in the seafood arena. They brought all those qualities to Atlanta. The prices are a little on the high side, but you get what you pay for. They do not take reservations so if you go anytime after 6:00pm on Friday or Sat. expect to wait (but it's worth the wait). The Alpharetta location has a lunch buffet to die for ~~ you most try it. Having grow-up 50 miles from the Gulf {Houston} I took the availability of fresh good seafood for granted. Know that Pappadeaux's in Atlanta has solved that issue for me.

Visited June 2014