“Great lobster!”

Cuisines: Cajun & Creole, Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Come early because it does get very busy. Lobster is my favorite but a bit pricey. All things considered though, a great meal.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

We celebrate many special occassions at Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen. The food is consistently good with fresh seafood features. The service is always good with the waitstaff very attentive. My family especially likes the variety offered at Pappadeaux. Everyone orders something different and we all share!

Reviewed March 3, 2014

When in the Roswell area, I always go to Pappadeaux in Alpharetta. In fact, during the week we went twice! Had the same server...remembered me from earlier in the week. Amazing since she likely served a couple hundred people over the past 4 days. Catfish Opelousas was fantastic...blackened catfish with shrimp and crab topping. Excellent gulf coast oysters at a very good price. Never dissatisfied at this place!

Reviewed February 24, 2014

Great food...great service! It was so packed on Sunday they ran out of plates and food --but the food is so good I didn't mind waiting! Everything was really fresh and prepared with just the right flavor!

Reviewed February 23, 2014

I called ahead and was told that there was a 20-30 minute wait for a party of 2 to be seated. Five minutes later when we arrived, I checked in and was told that the wait would be 30-40 minutes. Since this is one of my favorite restaurants, I was willing to wait. Unfortunately the entire interior was packed so we had to wait outside in the cold. 65 minutes later, I went to check on the wait and I was quickly told that there were still 10 people ahead of me. Then the staff member, turned from me and walked away. It was frantic in the front of the house, even kitchen staff were trying to handle customer demand in the front of the house. After 95 minutes, my husband and I decided to leave and make reservations at Fleming's in Dunwoody. We had an excellent experience there.

It was clear that the wait staff must have just miscalculated or lied about wait times. When 30-40 minutes turns into 95 (and still waiting), something has gone wrong. Like I said before, this WAS one of my favorite places to eat, but service is important to me. I will not be returning here, They have lost me as a customer.

1  Thank HappyTravels411