“Great Lunch Buffet”

Cuisines: Cajun & Creole, Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 25, 2013

A colleague and I tried the lunch buffet last Friday and it was very good. There was much variety and the watermelon lemonade was very refreshing. We will definitely be returning again.

Reviewed June 25, 2013

on my list of favorite foods, but when I tried them at this place, it all changed. These were the freshest, most delicious oysters on the half shell I have ever had, and I haven't had any as good since. Worst part is, they're still not on the top of my list unless it is at this Pappadeaux!

Although I still talk about those stacks of delicious shellfish (we bought two platters that night) to anyone who'll listen, I can't forget that the staff was incredible as were all the other items we ordered.

I haven't tried any other Pappadeaux locations, but if they are half as good at this one, they'll be worth a drive.

Reviewed June 22, 2013

The restaurant has an attractive visual appeal from the outside with a nice garden type setting outside the main entrance. Inside is also nice. Host and server were professional and friendly. The food was good, I had the shrimp, and delivered ina timely way. Portions were a bit smallish to my liking but as a cost-value, it was well worth it. I would give a full recommendation and give it a bit better than 4 stars.

Reviewed June 5, 2013

I get it was the Sunday buffet, and we should have planned for that. I get it was insanely busy and the waitstaff was pushed to the limit. The buffet was never fully stocked, the food was ok at best and the noise was beyond anything I have experienced here before. I have been to this location for a dinner and it was much better, guess Sunday's are just not a good idea.

Reviewed June 2, 2013 via mobile

We stopped in for dinner around 6:30 on a Saturday and there was no wait to be seated. The staff was very quick to get our drink and appetizer order in. Our server was very knowledgeable of thee I and ingredients used in each dish and told us of the daily specials. We started with the trio appetizer and was able to substitute calamari for the smoked fish at no additional charge. The dish also included shrimp and crawfish étouffée which was amazing, and alligator bites served with a creole sauce that added a nice bite to the dish. I ordered the medium fried shrimp and was well pleased. My wife ordered the filet Oscar and it was fork tender and cooked perfectly to order. All the portion sizes were large which made me feel better about the price, as it was right at $100 for an appetizer , two entrees, a dessert, and a beer each to drink. I will definitely visit again, as everything on the menu looked amazing. The service was outstanding.